Chapter Fourteen

Jerek starred at us both, like he was trying to hypnotize us. His cold reached out and touched our faces, a smirk lingering his face. "I'll give you two a moment to think about it." He pulled his hand away, chuckling. After Jerek walked over, Cillyy stayed silent. I pushed her shoulder lightly, and she glanced over at me and then back at the house.

"I'm can't fight them-i can't fight Grayson or Issac, and I can't fight Zain or Dylan either. Why is Marquez so fucking selfish?" She growled, and I stepped toward her.

"Cil, let's just go. We can figure this out in the morning." She looked over at the house again, seeing Marquez was smirking at the both us from the porch.

-----

I threw a rock into the water, watching it jump.

"Do we have to fight?" I asked, throwing another one.

"No, but if we don't the others will come after us. Or at least that's what Marquez says." I nodded, watching Cillyy throw one. "I feel like one of them will hurt Grayson. I don't want that to happen-he's so innocent.

-------

After we made it back, I grabbed Kris, pulling him into his bedroom. He sat on the bed, staring at me as I paced back and forth.

"What happened?" He asked, crossing his legs and looking up at me. I stopped pacing for a second, but started back as I began talking.

"He is doing this on purpose. He knows that Cillyy and I won't be able to fight against them. I mean, Dylan and Zain..even Edward are our friends. We can't fight them. I mean we can't fight you guys either. Its just-"

"Babe.."

"Why would he do this? Is he trying to get back at me or some shit? He probably pissed that we almost fought that slut he was sleeping with while he was with me. But that isn't a reason to start a damn war!"

"Franny.."

"I don't want to fight against you either. I can't do that. That would just be wrong-"

"Fran!" I turned to face him, taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry." I murmured as he pulled me into his lap, kissing my neck to calm me. I felt his hands on my small hips as he flipped us over with me under him. He kissed my chest, and stomach, and right above my shorts.

"Just calm down okay. Don't stress yourself about this..This is nothing." He kissed backup my body, his hips moving down to touch mine as he kissed my ear lobe, and behind my ear. I couldn't help the small moan in my throat. He chuckled, smirking, as his hips collided with mine once more. My body instantly tensed, another quiet moan escaping my lips.

"Franny..?" I opened my eyes, looking up into his mesmerizing eyes. He held my hand, kissing my neck once again. "I love you." My eyes widened at that small sentence. He looked over at our hands, latched together perfectly, "I understand if you don't feel the same way-"

I kissed his lips again, mumbling that small sentence back to him against his sentence.
"I love you too.."

___________

ANoticedSenpai

I promise I'll try to make the next chappie longer