Chapter Six

"Stop, all of you!" I fluttered my eyes open seeing Edward and Jerek holding back Dylan and Marquez-and Zain holding onto Cillyy. "Take this outside, so the newborn can sleep." Zain growled, letting Edward and Jerek push them out of the way and out the door. Zain sat Cillyy down on the sofa and walked out the door too.

"Who changed you?" I croaked, sitting up to look at her. She glanced over at me, shaking her head as she chuckled, "I'm serious."

"If I tell you, you'll probably go back and tell Quez and I don't feel like hearing that bullshit threat again. I'm just going to keep it to myself. I can keep a secret from Quez." She mumbled, standing up and walking over to the window.

"I'm hungry." I murmured, changing the subject. She rolled her eyes playfully at me,

"Aren't you always?" We both laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world-then we stopped and looked at each other-burtsing into another fit of giggles.

-

"Mom wants us all to come home for dinner tonight." Quez mumbled, staring at the TV that hadnt been on for a couple of hours. We're sitting in the darkness of Dylans bedroom.

"I thought we didn't eat real foods..?" I questioned, looking over at Cillyy who shrugged like she thought the same thing.

"We can't act suspicious or they're gonna think somethings up and I'm sure we don't need anyone throwing questions up our asses for the rest if our never ending lives." Dylan says, laying down on the end of the bed, his head in Cillyy's lap.

"So we just sit there and stomach foods?" I questioned, and they both nodded.

"Well this is gonna be fun-dont you think?" Cilly sarcastically added, running her hand over Dylan's arm. I looked over at Marquez, seeing him playing with her shoe laces. I still hadnt forgave him and its been a week. I mean, I'm not mad at him-but he can't keep putting his hands on me. I laid down on the pillow at the top of Dylans bed, as we starting talking about random things-like why does blood appear red? And why did it use to taste like metallic and now taste like heaven?

"Are werewolves real?" I asked suddenly, sitting up a little bit. We all looked at Quez.

"Yeah.. just not near here. They went somewhere up north a couple of years ago. Most of us still live down here-but honestly you've probably seen one. Just hadn't realized it yet." He stood up, "Jerek fought one who tried to come back here not even a month ago. They don't like us and we most certainly don't like them."

_______

Direction_Breezy

enjoyyyy. ❤