Twenty ❤

Kris's POV

"Fuck your couch!" I could hear Franny saying from downstairs. I chuckled a little, turning over, and stuffing my face in a pillow. She had been aggressive and emotional since I gave her the mate bite. I deeply sighed, inhaling the pillows scent, before pushing myself up. "Krissy! Grayson keeps bothering me!" I rolled my eyes, standing up off the bed, and sliding on a pair of boxers, and sweats, before heading downstairs. I checked in Isaac's room, seeing Cillyy cuddled up close to him, as he ran his fingers through her hair. I chuckled quietly, closing the door before going downstairs. Grayson was on one side of the room pouting, and Franny was on the other, with DJ standing inbetween them.

"I got Franny, you take Gray." He chuckled with a nod, before he and Grayson walked out. "C'mere baeobei.." She poked her lip out before laying her head against my chest. She looked up at me, standing on her tippy toes to peck my lips. "What did you do?"

"I was just jumping on the couch.." She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest, and stepping back.

"You aren't supposed to do that, the Alpha will be back soon, and if he sees you, he's going to get upset.." She shrugged her shoulders, before climbing back onto the couch. I grabbed her waist, pulling her back, as she screamed and kicked her legs. I sat her down, and she pouted again, pulling her feet up to her chest.

"Are you hungry?" She quickly smiled, nodding, putting her feet down. "Do you want me to come with you?" She nodded again, standing up and standing behind me. I rolled my eyes, squatting down so she could jump on my back.

---

Franny's POV

"Don't even.." Kris says, as we get back into the house.

"I wasn't going to.." I pouted, walking up the stairs and into our bedroom. I laid on the bed, groaning loudly. I felt the weight of the bed shift, then I felt Kris's body on top of mine. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing.." He murmured, kissing down my chest through my shirt. "Just making you feel better." He whispered into my neck, rubbing down my side. The room was still dark, but I could see his eyes glowing.

"I'm not in the mood, Krissy.." I whispered, and he looked up at me, before pecking my lips. I kissed him back quickly, before he sat up.

"Uhm, I'll be right back.." He says, walking into the bathroom. I rolled over, laying on my side, beginning to fall asleep until I heard a almost quiet moan. I chuckled a bit, pulling the covers over my head.

----

"Kris! Franny! Wake up!" I ground, rolling over on the bed, glaring and Cillyy and Alexis.

"I don't want to." I ground, flipping over, and wrapping the blanket around my body tighter.

"C'mon, please." Alexis begged, and I sat up, glaring at both of them. "Don't glare." I rolled my eyes and looked over seeing Kris sprawled out beside me, fast asleep. "Yeah, y'all kinda slept all day. I shrugged, still saying nothing. "Anyway, we're having a movie night. So wake Kris up and meet us downstairs." Cilly kissed my forehead , before they walked out. I sighed and laid down on kris, wrapping my arm around him.

"Kris?" He made a humming noise, but stayed still. "Wake up.." I murmured, kissing between his shoulder blade.

"Mkay. Just gimme a minute." He murmured falling back to sleep almost instantly. He reached for the covers but I pulled them away, making him whine out. I smacked his back with my hand, "Okay, I'm up. Damn!" He whinned, sitting up, and rubbing his eyes.

-----

ANoticedSenpai

this was short . sowwy