Chapter 10

"So, You and Quez broke up, me and Dylan made up, Zain is dating a human bitch named Perrie, Edward is dating a vampire chic he met last night. Kris and Issac are stalking you, because Kris is in fucking love with you and Jerek has a son, but is still single." I looked at at Cillyy who looked like she wasn't done talking yet, and laughed.

"Wait, you found out all of this last night?"

She shrugged, sitting up on the roof, and bringing her legs up to her chest, "I read peoples minds. Like I know what they're thinking about-like how right now, you're thinking about meet Kris in the woods later today.." I blushed and crossed my arms over my stomach as I laid back down.

"What happened with Quez?" I asked, changing the subject, which made her laugh. "What?"

"Quez totally thinks your just going to run back into his mini dinosaur arms because he is your 'mate', or whatever. I just yelled at him for saying that stupid shit too." I giggled, before standing up.

"Well, I'm gonna go-"

"Go, now. Bye!" She laughed, jumping down. "We probably won't be here when you get back though." I jumped down also, standing in front of her.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked, and she smirked,

"Probably sacrificing you ex."

-

I put my hair in a high ponytail, and took off my flannel, wrapping it around my waist. I fixed ny shirt, trying to tug it down a little morr since i stopped right bove my belly button. I didn't know what I looked like but in my mind I looked pretty damn hot-even with a crop top on. I walked further, catching a wiff of Kris's scent.

"Told you, you'd find me." He smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"So why'd you want me to meet you here?" He shrugged, stepping back, and turning me to face him. "What's wrong?"

"I know vampires and werewolves have a fueling hate for each other-but I feel like I can't stay away from you longer than a couple of hours. Its weird you know. I mean, aren't you mated with Marquez?" I shrugged a little, shaking my head and looking down at my hands which he gently grabbed, lifting my head up to make me look at him. "Are you in love with him?"

"N-no, not anymore.." I mumbled, feeling this tears rush into my eyes. He quickly used his thumb to wipe it easy.

"Don't waste your tears on him, baeobei." I giggled a bit, and he just hugged me, kissing my forehead.

"I want you to come meet my pack.."

"Why?" I asked, and he quickly pecked my lips, stepping back from me.

"Because they want to meet you and your sassy friend.." He chuckled, grabbing my hands and pulling me along with him out of the woods.

"I'll be here in two hours, alright?" I nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck and surprisingly, kissed him first. He smiled against my lips, pulling my waist closer to him.

"You're mine now.." He mumbled against my lips, pecking them once more before running off.

"Yo.. I smelt a dog. Where is he?" Jerek growled, jumping off the porch and over to me. He checked my body for scares or scratching.

"No, I'm fine. He just came by to ask me something. He's gone now." Jerek nodded, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, leading me into the house. As soon as I got inside, I noticed Cillyy laying in the middle of the floor.

"Franny! Tell me everything." She yells not opening her eyes-God, I have such weird friends. Once Jerek left the living room, I rushed over to her, telling her everything.

"Im going to meet his pack tonight..and you're coming with me." She nods, pinning her hair up.

"Where's Quez?" I asked out of curiosity, which only made her laugh. "What?"

"I told you we sacrificed him." Edward came in the room, throwing a pillow at Cillyy for lying. "Okay, damn Thor. You didn't have to throw a pillow at my face! Anyway. He left a few minutes ago and hasn't come back yet." I nodded, laying down beside her on the floor.

____________________

I didn't know how to end it /.\

Direction_Breezy