Chapter Twelve

It was around three in the morning-Cilly, Grayson, Kris, and I were still awake. Grayson was downstairs making him and Kris popcorn, and Kris was cuddling me into his side as we watched a movie. Issac had his arm around Cilly as he slept, but it didn't seem like Cilly noticed.

"Okay, here you go." Grayson smiled, passing the popcorn bowl over to Kris who gladly took it. He climbed onto bed, laying on the end of it-falling asleep in less than twenty minutes. Kris sat the bowl down, kissing my lips gently, caressing my cheek in the process. I bit at his bottom lip for entrance, which he gladly granted, pulling me closer.

"Open the door! I know they're here!" A loud bang ran through the house as who ever it was banged on the door.

DJ instantly shot up, mumbling words that would hurt the devils feelings, along with Grayson and Isaac, who both fell off the bed. Alexis was the last one wake up, her curly hair crowding her face.

"Dammit. Why are they here?"

"They probably think we kidnapped you." Alexis mumbled, laying back down on her side, and closing her eyes again, yawning. Kris got up, running down the stairs, followed by Issac and DJ.

"You guys have some protective ass friends." Grayson groaned, walking down stairs also.

"Where are they?!" Quez's voice roared through the whole house, Alexis groaned, finally waking up all the way.

"Might as well tell'em we're here." Cillyy sighed, walking down the stairs with Alexis and I following.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Marquez yelled, making Kris angry.

"You're not her father. You can't fucking control what she does." Kris yelled, as Marquez got in his face. I stepped forward, only to be pulled back by Cillyy and Alexis. "She needs someone way better than yo ass, so I advice you to go back to where you came from." Marquez growled, throwing a punch toward Kris-I gasped loudly as he dodged it, grabbing Marquez's fist.

"I think you forgot. Werewolf's are better than bloodsuckers." He threw him back, making him fall against Dylan. Dylan pushed Quez off of him, glaring at Issac and then at Cillyy before walking out of the house, with a limping Marquez after him.

"I just noticed that they are all talk and no bite." DJ laughed , crossing his arms over his toned chest. I hugged Kris, gently kissing his lips, as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close.

"Get. A. Room." I laughed, looking over at Cillyy who I knee had said it.

"Whatever you say, love." I winked, pulling Kris upstairs with me.

___________

ANoticedSenpai

this is short. //.\\