Chapter Nineteen

Kris POV
-

"Good morning," Grayson smiled, sipping his coffee, acting perky-er than usual. He tugged on his sleeves, bouncing on his toes. "Well afternoon.." He shrugged, still smiling.

"O..Kay. What's up with you?" I asked, chuckling a bit. Issac walked in with the hugest grin on his face as well. "What's up with you guys?"

"Alexis woke up and Cillyy woke up too..but she hasn't said anything to anyone but me, she also made us breakfast. And the alpha will be her in an a hour or so." Grayson says, biting into his bacon. "Franny smells like a wolf now, by the way." He added with a mouth full. "The Alph-

"Where are they?" I interrupted his rumbling, crossing my arms over my chest, glancing over at Issac.

"They were hungry..so they went out to hunt." Issac says ruffling his own hair, and stealing a piece of Graysons meat.

"You let them go out there while the alpha was on his way here?!" I yelled making them both jump back in surprise.

"Calm down, damn. They promised to be back in thirty minutes." Issac says, and Grayson's bacon fell out of his mouth as his eyes went wide.

"Issac, they said that two hours ago.."

"Fuck!" Issac growled, running out the door-I looked at Grayson whose smile was long gone, and replaced with a deep frown.

"Its not your fault, Grayson.." He rolled his eyes, and walked away as I ran out. Issac wasn't in site, but I could smell Cecilia.
-

Fran's POV.

"Cillyy, how can you drink so much in one day.." I groaned, leaning against a tree, as she drank from her nineth animal.

She said nothing, pulling back from the limp animal. She wiped her mouth, standing up and walking awaying from me. We heard a growling noise-when we turned, my eyes stared into the red eyes of the Alpha. I stepped back, pulling Cillyy with me. He was still in human form, just his eyes glowed red.

"Stop Danny, there with us." I didn't dare turn around-I already knew who it was, I just stared at the Alpha. He had light brown skin, and his hair was white.

"Why does she smell like wolf?" I blushed darkly at the memory, looking down at my feet.

"Because I-uhm, I gave her the mate bite.." He murmured, but wrapped his arm around me. Issac came over to Cillyy, but didn't touch her. He just stood beside her.

"What the hell is that?" Cillyy asked confused-issac leaned over at whispered in her ear before placing a light kiss on her cheek.

"Why do you have two clearly newborn Vampire's here with you? And why did you mate one? They're the enemy. They always will be." Danny growled, and Kris and Issac stepped in front of us.

"Cecilia and Franny have nothing to do with any of that crap we went through. Last year. They weren't even vamps then." Issac says, calming Danny

"Alright, whatever. I dont trust them yet. Issac is this your mate?" Issac blushed, and so did Cillyy.

"Uhm, I-i don't kno-"

"They are." Kris and I said at the same time, looking back at the alpha as he exhaled, shaking his head.

----

"What does the mate bite do?" I asked Kris as he sat down on our bed. "Like why do I need it."

"Because, from the second I laid eyes on you. I knew you were my mate. The mate bite basically seals that-its like a marriage license you can say. Its a perminate mark. It will be there forever-and people will know that you're mine. After the bite, females usually get emotional and the guys tend to Uhm..get in the mood." He says, shrugging his shoulders. "And from now on, we're gonna wanna be together. We can't be apart for too long or we get emotional and irrated-angry even. You only get one mate. So, its kinda impossible for me to cheat or lie to you-like Marquez did." I rolled my eyes, sitting down beside him as he continued. "There is a such thing as stealing to, but its rare. So I'm not worried about someone stealing you from me." I nodded, "Grayson had a mate, but he died a few years ago when vamps attacked us. Grayson loved him and after he died, Grayson changed. He is quieter and skinner."

"Grayson's into guys?" I asked, holding his hand.

"Well he is bisexual, I'm guessing." He shrugged, "DJ also had a mate, but she was taken my another pack and mated to the alpha so..Alexis and DJ are mates. They don't show it as much as they used to. Issac and I were the only single Omega's in our pack until you and Cecilia came into our lives." He smiled, reaching over and kissing my lips. "I need a shower..wanna join me?" I nodded my head, following him into the main bathroom. He took off his shirt, before reaching over and turning on the shower. He removed everything- revealing everything to me. I blushed and watched as he stepped into the semi-hot water. I watched as the water cascade down his abs and down his V-line. "You getting in?" I blushed.

"Uhm- y-yeah. I stripped from my clothing, before stepping into the oval shaped bathtub. He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing down my neck and chest, and back up my shoulder.

"So beautiful." He whispered, before pulling back and handing me a towel.

"I could say the same." I laughed poking his abs as he smirked, leaning back down to peck my lips.

-------

ANoticedSenpai

I'm in love with a stripppperrr.