Chapter Nine

"Well, well, well." Marquez chuckled, stepping closer to the pack of werewolves in front of us. "Guess the dogs came to play."

"That was so damn corny." Cillyy mumbled, making me laugh a little bit.

"Fuck off Cecilia!" He growled, giving her a look that only made her smile. "Anyway. Why are you here?"

"Not to fight, if that's what you're wondering. I don't have time for that childish shit, but we can talk after you get back from this wack ass party you guys are going to." I looked behind him, seeing the mixed genders-and races within the pack, one catching my eye. A Korean guy wearing a beanie over his semi-long hair. He smiled at me, looking back over at Dylan's brother who was still talking.

"Cillyy did you see that?" I nodded my head toward the both in the beanie, and she just rolled her eyes. "What? He's cute."

"You're dating Quez, remember?"

"Oh yeah.." She rolled her eyes again, laughing, as we all walked toward the van we'd be riding in.

-

As soon as we pulled up, the smell of must and alcohol filled my nose-making me feel sick. Quez had already gone inside, with everyone following him except me and Cillyy.

"They're here.." Cillyy mumbled, making her bandana tighter.

"Who..?"

"The cute korean dude.." I looked up, seeing that she was indeed right. The guy was standing right in front of me, only a few yards away, along with Dylan's brother who I don't know the name of-

"Issac. Dylan's brothers name is Issac and Korean cute boy is named Kris, with a K." She chuckled, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside of the club. "By the way, be careful.. because When we taste... human blood, a sort of frenzy begins. It's almost impossible to stop."

I nodded my head, swallowing thickly, before walking into the club, the bouncer not even there anymore. Once we got in, Cillyy instantly started dancing with a random drunk guy, her eyes changing to a shade of gold as she turned to me, smirking a bit.

"I'll be right back." She dragged the guy toward the back, and I shook my head laughing a bit. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see an obviously drunk guy smiling a me. He put his arm around my waist,

"Why don't you come to the back with me?" He slurred, and I wanted gagged at the smell of his breath, but i just smiled, nodding my head innocently.

I followed him to the back, sitting him down in one of the empty rooms. I closed the curtain, turning around and starting at him. He started to unbuckle his jeans, but I quickly stopped him, sitting down on his lap. I kissed up his already bruised neck, sinking my teeth into it. He let out a groan, but I quickly covered his mouth, draining the life out of him. Once he went limp, I pulled back, instantly craving more. I pushed him out of the back door which was right next to the room we were in, seeing Cillyy was already there.

"Throw him in here." I picked up his limp body, throwing him into the huge dumbster in front of me. "You good?" I swallowed, shaking my head, before rushing back into the building, Cillyy grabbed my arm trying to stop me, but I only dragged her along with me.

"Oh my god.." I over to where she was looking at, seeing him kissing a tall, skinny female. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, along with his around her waist. I growled at the site of them-but it instantly turned to a whimper.

-

I sat on the roof, staring into the moon, my face finally clear of tears. Cillyy was still in the house yelling at Quez, who doesn't even know why he is being yelled at-he isn't that bright. I felt something hitting the roof behind me, but I didn't turn around until a felt a hand on my back. I jumped, hearing a soft chuckled behind me.

"I didn't mean to scare you." That Korean guy, who I now know is named Kris, says sitting beside me. "I was just checking up on you." I blushed, and stared down the my converse, releasing a breath I'd been holding for a while.

"Is that the only reason?" I asked, looking over at him again.

"Well.. no actually." He licked his lips looking over at me again, "But I probably need to leave. The pack will come looking for me soon. Meet me in the woods tomorrow alright?" He smiled, pecking my cheek and then on the side of my mouth.

"Wait, how will I find you?" I asked, and he chuckled, standing up.

"You're a vampire. You can smell me two cities away. You'll find me." He smiled, jumping over the roof and running into the woods. I watched him leave, playing with the bracelet on my wrist, as I laid back on the roof, staring at the stars.

-----------_----------_----------

krisssyy.

Direction_Breezy