Awoken

{Toby POV}

Cold arms grasped me in a embrace, but I couldn't hold them back, I could hear doors opening and closing and angry gripes coming my way. I couldn't open my eyes and I still felt like I was choking, I think it's still a dream but I cannot tell. I could still breath and look around but it was useless. I could hear the door open and the person holding me flinch. I honestly don't understand why these people are holding me. I tried to listen to what they were saying but it was harder than I thought.

'Master, what happened to Toby?' A concerned voice was all I was able to pick up at that point, it sounded like Timothy, but I can't tell.

'He is in a coma' C-coma? I am in a coma, were is my dream? Or was that nightmare it?! I started to panic, but I couldn't move nor make expressions. I felt the dream flash in my mind and I started to breath faster. I had no idea what to do, it was like being paralyzed but I could move, I was just in a goddamned coma, WHY?!

'Slender he is starting to hyperventilate let me hold him.' Masky! It's Masky! Thank god maybe I can get out of this, maybe... nope no I cannot.

I felt arms grasp around my legs and back, I was being held bridal style by Masky, I could also feel someone else, Hoodie I think, with his stuttering voice.

I felt my muscles loosen up, until I flashed back into a dream.

{Dream XD}

I woke up, I was in some sort of room, it was dark, but again it may be just my vision. I tried bringing my arms but they were chained up to something metal. My vision started to clear up and I saw that I was in some kind of chamber. Wood was holding my feet and I looked down to see piles of wood under me. I looked up to see Luke (Silencer *My OC*)

"Oh thank god, man you came at a hell of a time, here unchain me and we can get out of here." I started to struggle in the chains. I stopped when I noticed he had the gasoline tank and blow torch in different hands. He set the torch down and opened the gasoline, walking towards me.

I knew my pupils shrunk ten times the size they were before, he was dumping the gas onto the wood, and splashing it up onto me. I started to struggle more, not having the words to yell. I looked over to see him standing there with his blow torch, his eyes were pale blue and lifeless. He bent down and moved some gas away from me. He lit the torch and then lit the gas. I felt my heart start to beat fast as fire came forward towards me.

The wood lit up into flames, and I did to. I started to scream, I am numb to pain, but I wasn't now I felt like I needed a hug because it burned, and I screamed. Luke just stood there looking at the fire, then suddenly, *Snap* He blinked then looked up at me. He hesitated and ran outside grabbing a hose I think, but to much damage was done. I blacked out a second time.

I opened my eyes to face the man again, he stared at me with red eyes, I started to shout but nothing happened. I looked down to see I was tied to a chair with a ball like thing stuck in my mouth. The it faded into nothing.

{End of Dream}

I woke up gasping for breath. I looked up to see Masky and Hoodie standing over me. I got my breathing back on track and started to tear up.

{Masky POV}

I don't know what happened but I asked Slender if I could hold Toby. He was stressing out and breathing heavy, assuming he heard us considering it was a coma. I held Toby for I don't know how long until he started to frigid *(XD)* again so I had to set him back on his bed, he started shouting out to Silence (Luke :I) and shout out bloody murder, now everyone was in Toby's room. Even Luke.

I stared at Toby, he was cute when he was asleep, even more cute when he was in distress. I wanted to hug him but before I could he opened his eyes.

And.. cried?