Monster

{Toby POV}

I woke up tied to a chair. I wasn't able to control my body anymore but I could see what I was doing through the screen once more. I looked down to see the marking of Slender, Masky, Hoodie, LJ, EJ, Jeff, BEN and Sally. LJ leaving candy, EJ leaving a kidney, Jeff leaving a large scratch on my leg, Sally and her teddy, BEN and his video game he doesn't use. I sighed and looked around. I didn't feel right, I moved my hand. I did have control. I think. I looked at my untied feet.

Words ran through my mind.

Escape

Kill

Run

Die

I stood up on my feet and fell down onto the chair breaking it. I smiled, my mouth guard, goggles, and hatchets were in a glass case. I broke three mirrors, a little container? No problem. I raised my fist and shattered the box.

'Feels good huh?' I looked up, my gear on. "W-what?" I looked around. 'Not having control of you're, sanity~' I smiled and nodded, looking towards the door. Raising my hatchet I broke through the door. I walked through the hall of an abandoned building. I could barely see any windows. I walked down a specific hall, mirrors filled the room it led to. I looked at myself in the mirror. My heart stopped as I looked at myself. My eyes were red blood went down my forehead to my eyes. I took my mouth guard off. My brain was buzzing with thoughts and I had no idea how to contain them.

I am done being the victim to this hell. Now it's THEIR turn. I smiled as the blood ran down my face. I cut down the exit door and retreated into the forest, hunting down the mansion.

"Come out come out wherever you are~" I smiled, I had already lost hope in stopping this, why not embrace it? I held my orange handle hatchet as rain fell onto the roof of a  house. I looked to my right to see he Rake, I hate that guy.. wait.

I threw my hatchet into the Rake's head, shit, did I just do that? Yes.. welp, Slender is gonna kill me. Unless I kill him first. I smiled and ran into the direction of the mansion.

____________________________________________________________________________

I feel like this chapter was a little more rushed, but I didn't have much time to finish it.. don't be mad plz D: