Help Me, Or Help Toby

{Masky POV}

I hated seeing Toby suffer, let alone seeing him tied up. He said we needed to tie him up and run, I don't know what is wrong with him. Slender is stressing out more because his lead proxy is now falling under control of god knows what. The pasta's keep asking to talk to him, maybe get him to stop, plead maybe, but no. I was hiding in the dark basement with a sleeping Jeff, static BEN, crying Sally and EJ trying to comfort her. Even LJ and Hoodie were sleeping together. I sat next to slender, of course. Suddenly I hear this earsplitting shriek of something immortal. I stood up quickly, the room went quiet.

"The Rake" EJ mumbled. Shit, Toby got the Rake. I shivered, I knew Toby always hated Rake but this is way to far with it. I sat back down and waited, then I heard an eerie knock at the door.

{Toby POV}

I sighed, I didn't wanna do this anymore, after the Rake.. I just didn't feel like killing no more. 'What are you waiting for? Break the door!' The voice in my head roared. I raised my hatchet and brought it down into the door. Thunder and lightning filled the skies and I walked into the house. I could hear Sally scream out a cry as soon as I came through the door. I instantly felt bad, and stopped in my tracks.

'What are you doing fool?!? They are in the basement, SLOUATER THEM!!' The voice demanded. I hiccupped and looked down.

"No."

Suddenly my father appeared out of black smoke and ooze. I looked up at him as a gun formed into his hand.

'Do it.'

"No." I looked him square in the eyes. He opened the bullet compartment. Taking out the bullets except for one. Putting only one bullet in the gun he spun the compartment around, then putting it back in the base. I hiccupped again.

'Do it.' He pointed the gun to my head again.

"No." *Snap* The gun shot a blank, moving onto the next open area.

'Do it!' He snapped.

"No." I coughed out, I already knew it was the end till I heard the basement door open. I looked down.

'Do it!!'

"No."  *Snap* The gun went of again.

'Do it.'

"No." Closing my eyes I heard a loud BANG.

____________________________________________________________________________

I have big ideas for what happens, I just want there to be a cliffy in this story XD. Don't worry, updates r coming sooner! :D