Coming Back

{Toby POV}

I watched as Masky was pushed out of the room. I tried to raise my head but was pushed down by Nurse Ann. I coughed, breathing rapidly through my mouth, not being able to access my nose. I saw as all the machines turned on. I stared at the ceiling waiting for me to be released from their hold, but no. To me it looked like they were stitching up my stomach gunshot wound. I heard something in my head, but tried to ignore it. Then it got louder and louder, the voices were coming back!

I started to struggle, trying to reach my mouth and take the tubes out of my nose, Nurse Ann walked over to me with a shot with a big label that said, sleep. I struggled even more. Why would you show you're patient a shot?! I slammed my hands against the metal bed as my eyes flickered green to brown. I closed my eyes, waiting for the shot. Then the voice cleared my thoughts by saying..

'Kill, them.' I coughed and opened my eyes. EJ and Ann backed up, staring at me like I was crazy. I raised my arm and took the mask off my face, along with pulling out the tubes. I slowly sat up. I wasn't able to feel pain, and for that, I was happy. I looked at EJ and then retreated to the door.

{EJ POV}

Toby was struggling way to much. He fought to take the breathing mask off, which I would have allowed if I wasn't trying to stitch his wound while Nurse Ann covered it. Suddenly Toby shut his eyes and stopped. He opened them, showing a neon orange color. I finished at that very moment and Nurse Ann covered the remains before seeing his eyes. We both backed up as he got off of the metal bed. He looked at me with his orange eyes, right before they turned back. I let out a sigh of relief as he exited the room.

________________________________________________________

Idk what to do next :I XD I think he should be going through more emotions though for Masky. Maybe even an assassination of one of the pasta's. But idk XD

Im gonna work hard to get the next chapter don though.