Control less

{Masky POV}

I sat at Toby's bed in a chair. He seemed so peaceful when he was asleep. I don't understand why someone would do this to him.. He doesn't deserve this... I looked up to examine his room one more time. Shivers ran down my spine when I remembered how we found it yesterday. I know Toby wouldn't do this on purpose, there must be a better reason. I saw something orange on the ground, I stood up and walked over to it. Bending down I picked the orange thing up. It was half of a medicine bottle. Pain-killers. I looked up at Toby. I know for a fact then when you're his age eating too much of these won't do him good, and he can't even feel pain for that matter.

I stood up. Examining the bottle more I noticed there was black ooze and blood on it. I touched the ooze and it slowly faded to nothing. That was.. strange. I set the bottle down on the table. Walking back over the bed, it looked like Toby was coming into consciousness. I walked over to the side of the bed as Toby opened his eyes.

{Toby POV}

I woke up in my bed, coming face to face with blue eyes. I looked over to see it was just Masky. I opened my mouth to talk, but before I could I was embraced in a large hug. He buried his head into my neck. I smiled. but then the voices started.

'Remember what I told you?' 'I don't wanna remember.' 'Will you do as I say?' 'No.' 'Now that will not do~' 'I just.. leave my family alone, do what you want to me..' 'That I cannot do...' I coughed and pulled Masky away looking him in the eye.

"I need you and everyone to run, stay away from me."

"W-what?" He stuttered. "I just got you back I don't wanna loose you again."

"Please, I promise I will come back.. just stay away from me, it will start soon."

"What will start?"

"Get Slender to lock me somewhere far away from here, then lock the doors in the mansion."

"T-Toby I'm not gonna do that."

"P-please" I stuttered my voice starting to change. He took a step back and a tear sprang from his right eye. I sighed and he walked out. I could hear him go down stairs. I coughed once more and got up, leaving my room. I wore my casual attire. A hoodie, jeans, sneakers, my mouth guard and goggles. I also had my hatchet belt on *(Idk what it should be called*) with both my hatchets in it. I walked into the bathroom once more. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes started turning green as I looked at myself. I heard heavy footsteps along with a little lighter once coming up the stairs, Masky and Slender. I raised my fist and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked into my eyes. "Not. In. Control." My fist slammed into the mirror as black tentacles grasped around me.