Loss of Control

{Toby POV}

I did know I was awake, but I didn't know I was seeing what I should be seeing, I could hear voices, and seeing concerned faces didn't help with the voices. The words in my head say they will torture me, like what I went through in my dream. N-no, they will not.

'Everything you loved? There is nothing. No one loves you not even, him." My vision started to blur but I kept my eyes wide open. I could feel them grow bigger and more dark, I don't know what it was but my eyes seemed to change and my vision did to.

Before I knew it I saw myself in a dark room. 

{What Toby is Doing}

Toby's eyes grew large in size, and turned green. He sat up and kept looking around the room.

{Toby POV}

I started to walk towards a screen not before going downhill. I turned to see an old movie player, and a white screen.

{What Toby is Doing}

Toby got up and made his way towards the door, he turned his head and started to walk down the stairs, Masky and the other pasta's started to follow him, asking what he was doing, but answered with silence. Toby made it to the bottom of the stairs and turned his head to the TV. Walking towards it the lights started to flicker, and the screen started to turn on.

{Toby POV}

I sat down in front of the screen and looked at it, gray letters popped up '3,2,1' the screen showed bright colors, I saw myself, my sister Lira, my father and mother. I was about five and it was Lira's birthday. I put my hands onto the screen and looked and my, once happy family.

{Doing}

Toby sat down in front of the TV, the Pasta's all sat on the couch and behind him, the lights flickered even more before turning off. Slender grasped his tentacles around the pastas as the TV flashed on. Toby put his hands onto the screen and then static filled the TV. Then two pairs of hands formed on the TV, matching his hands on the screen.

{Toby}

I watched the TV, until it suddenly shut off. I felt a cold hand grasp my shoulder. 

'Do you want this again?' The voice whispered into my ear.

"No, I have what I need, and I need my friends." I said getting up fast. The darkness formed a white smile and a red eye. Then a white door opened. 

'Follow me, if you wanna find you're real family.' I started to walk towards the door, it had closed once again, but I opened it. I started to walk out the door till I collapsed on the ground weak.

'Get up.'

"I-I can't."

'GET UP'

"I told you, I.. I can't"

_________________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyed, I was on the porch of the mansion, I stared into nothing as I felt paralyzed, but I just didn't wanna move.

Masky got down on his knees and looked at me, his mask was off to the side of his face though. I smiled at him before grasping me into an embrace, me following.

'You can't save them.'