Passing the Sickness

{Toby POV}

I don't know what I did but I just shot someone through the brain, I didn't even mean to do it. I suddenly got a singing feeling. I shoved the gun in my pocket and jumped the desk. Grabbing the prescription's that even mentioned Sythroid. I jumped back over the desk and retreated to the car.

I shoved the medicines in and started the car, sirens in the distance. I didn't know what to do that's when I started to loose my vision, giving off blurs.

{Doing}

Toby's eyes got big and slowly started to turn green. He grabbed the wheel and pulled out of the parking space quickly, pulling onto the interstate.

{Toby}

I saw the dark room and a white screen, again in front of me. It held a video game consul,  and a remote, similar to BEN's. I picked the remote up and the screen started playing a game, I was racing a car, but I was being over run by other players. I started to speed up making swerves.

{Doing}

Toby started to swerve, trying to shake off the cops. Making a right turn he skidded along the road. Suddenly stopping, letting a police car hit him. Then began the chase once more.

{Toby}

I swerved until a car hit me. Then going right passed me. I growled and sped up trying to catch up. Once again, I swerved so much my car crashed into the rails. Then it went black.

{Doing}

Swerving Toby grabbed the medicine and jumped out of the car. The cops, unnoticing of him running into the forest. made their way to the flamed up car.

{Toby POV}

I don't know what happened. Last thing I remember was running from the police, playing a video game, and now I am running towards the mansion. I held two bags full of medicine. I opened on of the bags to pull out a pain-killer. Hiding it in my pocket I opened the door.

{Masky POV}

I was watching TV with BEN, E.J, and Sally. The screen shot up a warning on the news. I turned the sound up.

'A man as been seen robbing and killing a pharmacy store owner, stealing up to 1,000$ in pills and medication-" I stopped looking at the TV to see Toby open the door.

"Got you're p-pills, T-Timothy." He shuddered before retreating upstairs.