My Love Will Last Forever

Chapter 1: Love At First Sight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosalie's POV:

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm

clock. I sleepily checked the time.

6:45. I sighed. I was dreading going to work today. Something about working at Starbucks and constantly having to wear a smile on my face didn't excite me.

I untangled my self from my warm, soothing bed sheets and walked to my balcony. I opened the flowy purple curtains and opened the large double doors. The beautiful city of London stood before me and I sat back in a lounge chair in awe. I always wake up extra early when I have to go to work so I can relax for a bit. After a long moment of relaxation, I slowly stood up and headed back into my beautiful room.

My family wasn't rich, but we had a nice sized house. Although it was just my mom and I who lived there. My father left us years ago. I had a little sister, her name was Candice. She was only 13 years old when "he" took her away. I blinked back the burning tears and shook away the painful memory. I stood in the middle of my room and examined it. It wasn't messy, but it needed dusting. I sighed and turned to my shiny black, grand piano. I smiled to myself, thinking about all of the times that Candice wanted me to play for her. She would always sing along with me. Our voices matching in perfect harmony. She had a beautiful voice, and it was a shame that she was taken away from us at such a young age. She had so many opportunities ahead of her...

I held back the tears that threatened to fall as I walked into my bathroom that was attached to my room. As I started to remove my nightwear, I stared at myself in the mirror. My dark chocolate eyes seemed droopy and my long, dark, wavy hair with natural blonde highlights cascaded down my back. I glanced at the scar on my hip

and quickly looked away. It was a painful reminder of what happened that night. And how I wasn't fast enough. I felt the first tear glide down my cheek and I didn't bother wiping it away. I quickly hoped in the shower and let the hot water wash over my skin.

Once I was out of the shower, I felt awake and relieved. I walked over to my iPod and plugged it in to my speakers. I smiled as 'Pound the Alarm' by Nikki Manaj started to play. My mum was already at work so I didn't have to worry about waking anyone up. I sang along and dried my hair out. I put it in a high ponytail, not bothering to do anything special. I slid on my black pants and Starbucks uniform. I applied some lip gloss and mascara, going for a natural look. I checked the time again. 8:07. I didn't have to be at work for another hour so I stared at my piano. It's been a while since I've played. The last time I did, I was at my sister's funeral. I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts. I sighed and slowly sat down on the bench.

I ran my fingers over the keys before I started to play 'Moments' by One Direction. It was my sister's favorite song. I held back the tears and continued playing. I didn't bother singing, because that was her job. After I finished playing, I ran my fingers over the keys one last time before I got up to gather my things. I grabbed my simple white purse and some money. I didn't bother eating breakfast, since I could grab something at work. I grabbed my keys off of the hook just beside the door and hoped in my BMW. (I know what you're thinking but we aren't rich! Just slightly wealthy. I hated the word 'rich' it sounded snotty and mean) I started the car and backed out from the driveway. I turned on my radio and listened to Justin Bieber as I drove to work.

Once I got there, only a few workers had started. My best friend Jason grinned at me before walking over and engulfing me in a warm hug.

"Hey beautiful, what goes on?" he asked, winking at me. I blushed. Even though there was no possible way that we would ever be together, he still knew how to make me feel special.