Chapter 15

Rosalie's POV:

With the blindfold still firmly wrapped around my face I talked with Harry as he drove. I tried to keep count of the turns that we were making, to figure out where we could be going. I lost count after 30.

"Can you at least give me hint?" I asked.

"Um nope!" He said. Even though I couldn't see him, I could tell that he was smiling at my frustration.

After what seemed like forever, the car came to a stop.

"Can I take this off now?" I pleaded.

"Nope. Just stay here for a second." He laughed.

I heard him fiddle with the keys as he shut the car door. Then my door opened, and my seatbelt was unbuckled. I put my hands up in defense, ready to punch someone just in case it wasn't Harry.

"Don't worry baby it's just me." He chuckled. I relaxed my arms. Before I could protest, he scooped me up in his arms.

"Harry!" I laughed. He kissed my cheek.

"Just go with it Rosie." He said softly.

After being carried for a while, I began to smell flowers and grass. Harry set me down on my feet and I felt grass around my ankles.

"Okay you can take the blindfold off now." He said. I swiftly took the cloth away from my face and gasped at the sight before me.

We were stood in a beautiful meadow, perfect flowers of various colors swaying in the warm breeze.

Before us lay a picnic, surrounded by candles that glowed in the late-afternoon light.

"Harry!" I breathed in astonishment.

"Do you like it?" He asked with eyes filled with hope.

"I love it!" I exclaimed. He smiled.

"Good, now lets eat!"

****

After finishing the lovely meal of crab cakes and puff pastry rolls, Harry and I were laid out on the blanket. As we talked we gazed up at the stars, or looked into each others eyes. Sweet kisses and words of love were exchanged as we simply talked about anything and everything. He talked about what it's like to tour the world, while I talked about buying a new flat this autumn. We lived completely different lives, but yet we'd be lost without one another.

"How did I ever become so lucky." Harry asked as he looked up to the sky.

"Well talent is God's gift, and you are certainly blessed." I said. He smiled at me as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"I meant with you, what could I have possibly done to deserve such a perfect girl like you?" He questioned as he turned to meet my gaze. Now it was my tun to blush. I looked down for a brief second.

"Thank you Harry." I said sheepishly.

He grinned. "Anything for you my angel." He spoke. His deep and raspy voice echoed through the air and sent chills down my spine.

"We should be getting back." He said with a smile. I smiled back and nodded.

*****

After we cleaned up everything and headed to the car, I couldn't help but feel like we were being watched. I tried to shake off the feeling, but it kept dawning on me.

"You okay Kitten?" Harry asked. I nodded in return and flashed him a grin.

Not too long later, we were in the car driving home. Harry turned the radio and sang along with every song that came on. I listened and watched intensely as his angelic voice filled my ears. He was so perfect.

"Now why don't you sing in front of me anymore?" He asked.

"My voice isn't anything special." I

said softly. We stopped at a red light and he turned to look at me.

"We both know that's bull Rosie." He said bluntly. I laughed and shook my head.

Suddenly, 'Heart Attack' by Demi Lavato came on and he glanced at me from the corner of his eye before focusing back on the road, a smirk planted across his beautiful lips. I braced myself before singing along, hitting each note perfectly. His smile spread wide across his face as I continued.

When the song was over, we were already on my street. I glanced at him and his smile still remained. As we pulled into my driveway, he looked straight into my eyes.

"That was absolutely amazing Kitten." He complimented. I smile shyly.

"Thanks babe." I said.

"Would you like to come in for a bit?" I continued. He grinned.

"I'd love to." He replied.

******

We settled onto my couch. My legs were draped over his lap while played with my fingers. We talked about every little thing. As the hours passed by, we continued. Not a care in the world.

It must've been 4:00 in the morning when I woke up again. Harry and I were snuggled together on the couch. His head in the crook of my neck and his arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I blushed at how close we were. His deep breaths were even, his bouncy curls out of place. He was an angel. He was my angel. And I'd never let him go.

********************************************

Awwwww omg they're so cute together!

Anyway, I've decided that Tuesday is going to be considered my new update day.

And since school is out soon, I'll be able to update more than one chapter per day.

I love you my little ducklings!

~Cassie <3