Chapter 18

Harry's POV:

I felt like something was pushing me down, submerging me underwater.

I felt separated from the rest of the earth. My head was throbbing, and my arms and legs stung.

Am I dead?

Is this what Hell feels like?

"Open your eyes kid! Come on! Open up!" Someone hollered. The voice was unrecognizable.

Well I'm not dead, I can hear things.

I found the inner strength to open my eyelids. Bright lights practically blinded me and I squinted.

"Oh God! Thank you!" The same man yelled. I was so confused.

"W-What's going on?" I asked. My voice was dry and weak.

"We need to get you to the hospital son, you've lost a lot of blood." He said. Blood loss? What?

The next few minutes were blurry, a cold cloth was dabbed at my head.

Next thing I knew, I was being wheeled into a hospital. There was yelling, and authoritative voices. I felt like I was in slow motion. I felt a sharp pain in my arm and looked over. A nurse had given me a shot. Soon, my eyes felt heavy and I closed myself from the world.

*****

I woke up and I really didn't want to. My hand was being held, by whom I wasn't sure. I strained my head to look over, and I saw Liam.

"Li Li?" I croaked. His head immediately snapped up.

"Oh goodness! I'm so happy your awake!" He said. His puffy red eyes were filled with relief. I smiled slightly and tried to lift my head, but pain throbbed throughout my body.

"Ouch." I spoke softly.

"Oh God! Okay don't panic Harry! What hurts? I'll go get a nurse!" He said all at once and rushed out of the room. I watched as the rest of the boys came flooding in.

"Oh my God Harry!" Louis yelled and lunged to hug me. I weakly smiled as the rest of the boys hugged me. Just then, a nurse came in.

"Hello Mr. Styles, are you feeling any pain?" the old woman asked me.

"My head is killing me." I whispered. She nodded.

"Well you've lost a lot of blood." She said. Wait what?

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Hun, you've been in a coma for 4 days." She said sadly.

Holy shit.

Taylor...

Jake....

The gun.....

Rosie......

"Where's Rosie! I need her!" I yelled

"Sir please calm down." She spoke reassuringly.

"Please! Take me to her!" I yelled.

The nurse nodded warily.

"You must understand, she's in critical condition, we're doing everything we can." She said seriously. I nodded nervously.

Since I was in no condition to walk, the guys helped me into a wheelchair. When I sat down I noticed the white-clothed bandages all over my wrists, arms, and legs. I took a quick glance in the mirror and saw more bandages on my face and neck.

The little shit scratched me up!

The nurse wheeled me down the hall and into the intensive care unit and my stomach tied into knots. She stopped at a door and wheeled me in, where I saw the most horrific sight.

Rosalie had wires all over herself, and her pretty eyes were closed. She looked so peaceful. The only sound that was heard was the beeping of her heart monitor.

I took her hand into my own and cried. I'd never been very religious, but I closed my eyes and prayed aloud.

"Please don't leave me baby. Please! We have so much that we can do! W-We need to get married yet, and start a family. And have a beautiful little girl named Darcy. And we need to grow old together! You can't leave me baby! Please don't leave me! I love you with all of my heart! Please don't go!" I sobbed. The nurse shed a few tears after hearing my words.

Suddenly, I heard the worst sound that I could ever hear.

Flatline.