Chapter 20 ~Future~

Rosalie's POV:

Harry is still stuck with me. He has been for the last five years. These past years have been absolutely perfect.

Today was actually our five year anniversary and I was so absolutely nervous. Normally, I was perfectly calm around Harry. But this time, my whole body was shaking. And I couldn't even begin to tell you why, considering the fact that I don't know myself.

I was dressed in a fancy white top with black leggings and black ankle boots. My hair was straightened and I had light makeup applied to my face.

I guess I'm done...

I stepped down the stairs of our house and saw a beautiful boy before me. Did I mention we live together now? Anyway, he was dressed in nice black skinny jeans and a tight black top that hugged every muscle on his back, chest, and arms.

I could've died right then and there.

"You look gorgeous." He said smiling brightly, his dimples showing.

"So do you." I complimented. A light pink color spread across his perfect cheeks.

"Shall we go?" He asked. That line never got old.

I nodded in return as he took my hand in his own and we strolled out of the house.

******

We arrived at a small little restaurant towards the end of town.

While we were ordering Harry and I made small talk.

"Enjoy!" said the waitress as she served us.

"This looks delicious." Harry said as he picked up a fork. I nodded in agreement.

After our lovely meal, Harry and I shared a divine chocolate moose cake. In the middle of eating it, Harry rose from his seat.

"Excuse me everyone!" He said. The place quieted down and stared at us. I felt especially awkward because I had a mouthful of cake and I was in the middle of chewing.

"I'd like to make an announcement, one that I want all of you to hear." He continued. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Rosie, you make everyday special. And I am completely head over heels in love with you." He said as he got down on one knee. Everyone gasped and I nearly choked on my cake.

"No measurement of time with you, could ever be long enough. So why don't we start with forever." He said and pulled out a black box and my hand flew up to my mouth.

"Rosalie Marie Edwards, will you marry me?" He asked, his eyes full of hope as he opened the box to reveal a gorgeous ring. My eyes welled up with happy tears. The restaurant was silent, awaiting my answer.

"Yes." I breathed. Harry sighed relieved and stood up. I stood up with him and we shared a passionate kiss.

Everyone clapped and cheered as we broke apart and he slipped the beautiful diamond ring on to my finger.

Where it would stay for the rest of eternity.

********************************************

Ahhhhh!!! He proposed!

Sorry it was such a short chapter though.

I have some news guys.....

Sadly, this is the last chapter of this book.

:(

BUT DON'T CRY!

*sniff* *sniff*

I'll put up an epilogue very soon.

Also.......

I'll be starting a new Niall fanfic after this one ends!

It's called 'A Different Darkness'

But trust me, if you liked this fanfic;

You're gonna love my next one.

But it's pretty mature so I don't want any of my innocent readers to be weirded out.

And one more announcement....

Go check out 'Please Be Mine' by @midget_turtle_rawr

It's an amazing fanfic.

She's new to Wattpad so follow her and vote!

I love you my little ducklings!

~Cassie <3