Chapter 16

Taylor's POV:

I sat in the bushes as I watched them sleep. They looked so cute and peaceful together.

It made me sick.

Harry opened his eyes and I crouched down further to remain hidden. He shook his head slightly, before looking down at the sleeping Rosalie and smiling. God, I have such a burning desire to end her right now, single handedly.

But, I must wait for "him" to be ready.

Ugh, why does he have to look at her like that? She's nothing special. Unlike me.

*RING*

*RING*

Oh god, it's "him" again.

"Hey babe!" I said fake excitedly.

"Hey, I'm close to Rosalie's flat, are you already there?" He asked

"I've been here since last night." I told him.

"Good, wait for me. I'll park the car a few houses away, so look out for it. I'm bringing the gun, and you'll do as I say." He demanded.

"Yes. This will be perfect." I said. He chuckled evilly.

"Goodbye Tay." He said shortly and abruptly hung up. I slid my phone into my pocket and rose slightly from the ground. Still hiding in the bush I continued to stare.

Oh how wonderful this life is.

My stalking was interrupted by the sound of a car turning down the street. It was "him".

'This is it.' I told myself as I carefully backed away from my hiding spot and crawled into the driveway.

I ran to his car and engulfed him in a kiss. He kissed back, sloppily and hungry. His breath reeked of alcohol from the previous night.

After our emotionless snog, he pulled out the gun.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded.

"Ready as ever." I said with a smirk. We discussed our plan and started walking towards the house.

Bye-bye Rosalie, have fun in hell.

Harry's POV:

Rosie and I both woke up with a start once we heard a knock at the door.

She yawned and rubbed her tired eyes before glancing at the time.

"Ugh it's too early for people!" She half yelled. I chuckled sleepily. I was still quite fatigued. Her heavy footsteps guided her to the front door and she opened it. Her eyes grew wide and she took a step back as the person at the door took a step forward. Black clunky boots pounded against the wood floor. A pair of obnoxious heels followed. I say up and walked over to Rosie. Fear was written all over her face when I glanced at her.

I took a look at who was at the door and confusion swept through me. A guy who looked to be about 20 years old stood in the doorway, behind him was Taylor. I made a sound of disgust. Before I could ask questions, Rosie's hands started to shake as she spoke.

"J-Jake, what are you d-doing here?" She stuttered. I've never seen her so scared. I protectively stood in front of her.

"I'm here to finish what my brother started." He replied smugly. Taylor smirked as he pulled a gun from his jacket.

From that moment on, I was certainly awake.