~Epilouge~

Rosalie's POV:

"Daddy! Come play tea party with me!" Our four year-old daughter Darcy called as she came trotting down the hall.

"Just a second sweetheart. Daddy will be there soon." He said. She nodded and scurried back to her room. I smiled from the doorway to the living room in our house. She's definitely a Daddy's Girl.

Harry got up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I think you have a tea party to attend to." I laughed. He smiled.

"Yes I believe I do." He responded and leaned in for a quick kiss.

I stared into his beautiful green eyes that were framed by his black lashes. His chocolate curls tickled my forehead as we rubbed noses.

"You'd think after all this time I'd get used to you making my weak in the knees." I said and shook my head. He chuckled.

"Well you have the same effect on me darling." He said and poked my nose with his once more.

"C'mon Daddy!" Darcy hollered impatiently.

"Coming princess!" He called over his shoulder. He kissed me once more and headed off to her room. Just as Harry was walking in, Darcy came running out, her short curls bouncing with each step she took. She ran towards me and grabbed my hand.

"You have to come too Mummy!" She said with a smile. Just enough to show her small little dimples. I smiled with her as she lead me back to her room.

Harry was already sat at the small pink table in her room with a tiara perched on his head and a pink boa wrapped around his neck. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Mummy, you go sit next to Mr. Cuddles. And wear this." She ordered and handed me a purple boa. I sat next to the large bear (AKA: Mr. Cuddles) and wrapped the boa around my neck.

"Lets begin!" She said cheerfully.

********

I took one last peek in Darcy's bedroom, sighing happily when I saw that she was sleeping peacefully. I silently stepped into our bedroom.

"She sleeping?" Harry asked. I nodded.

"Good, now we can cuddle." He said with a smile. I smiled back and climbed into bed. My back faced him as he spooned me. He pressed small kisses to the back of my neck. Goosebumps rose underneath his touch.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more." I said.

"That's impossible." He mumbled stubbornly. I giggled.

I laid there thinking about how wonderful my life is now. Who knew that working at Starbucks could bring a person such luck? I've never been so utterly happy before. And I've never been so unconditionally in love. I looked down at my wedding band and grinned. I have a perfect life.

"You make me so happy Rosie." He whispered. I turned slightly to face him.

"Harry, the love that I feel for you will last forever."

THE END

***********************************

Well this is the end guys. I can honestly say that I shed a few tears writing this. I wanna take this time to thank every single one of you. Your love and support has been amazing. I remember starting this story. At first, I wasn't going to do it. But the support from my friends changed my mind.

I especially want to thank:

@KaitlynBalz

@melissa_horan99

@samluvssoftball

@briannagirl124

@elizabethlongli

@_suicidal_unicorn_

@migdet_turtle_rawr

@idfanlover

And special thanks to my cousin,

@justinbieberr173x

Thank you all so much. I can't thank you guys enough. I love every single one of you so much. Even if I don't know you, I hold you near and dear to my heart.

This won't be the last of me, I'm writing a new fan fiction now, and it will be on my profile soon.

I'm so grateful for you guys.

And I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I love you.

Stay beautiful.

Goodbye my little ducklings.

~Cassie <3