Chapter 13

Harry's POV:

Taylor snuggled further into my side and looked at me lovingly. But something about her presence didn't feel right. Us, as a couple, felt..... wrong.

I met her burning gaze. She giggled at me flirtatiously and she smiled. I forced a smile back at her.

Louis came back into the room with Starbucks in his hands.

"Here Haz, I thought this would lift your spirits up a bit." He said kindly as he handed me a caramel latte. I sat up as much as I could and gladly took it from him.

Wait.

Something just clicked.

The caramel latte.

That's what I drank yesterday afternoon.

Before I saw Taylor and Joe...

The girl from Starbucks.

Dark brown hair.

Chocolate eyes.

Beautiful smile.

Rosie.

Oh My God.

I remember.

I nearly dropped the latte that I was holding and my face went pale.

"Baby what's wrong?" Taylor asked in a high pitched voice. I shook my head.

"Don't call me baby Taylor! You're a liar! And a cheater!" I yelled.

"Calm down mate it's okay." Zayn reassured as he made his way over to me.

"What else do you remember?" Louis asked.

"Everything. Taylor and Joe, Rosalie, Nandos, the robbers. Everything. It all came back so suddenly. W-when I saw the latte." I explained. Taylor shook her head.

"Obviously you need rest baby." She cooed.

"Just leave Taylor." I said sternly.

"C'mon babe just give it time. It'll be okay. I'm right here." She said.

"No!" I protested. "I don't want you here!"

"Taylor I think you should really go." Niall said. Taylor rolled her eyes and got up.

"Bye bitch!" yelled Louis. She gave him the finger and walked out. Just as she was leaving, two detectives walked in.

"Hello lads. We're here to ask you a few questions." The one said. Oh dear.

Rosalie's POV:

"You can't just give up Rosie!" Liam yelled.

You see, for the last five minutes, Liam has been yelling at me to go back to Harry. At this point, we were at the end of the hallway in which Harry's room was.

"Oh yeah? Watch me!" I retaliated.

"Stop being so stubborn and follow your heart!" He hollered. My blood started to boil.

"I never follow my heart anymore! Cuz you know where that got me last time?!? In a fucking hospital room with a murdered sister!" I screamed. His face softened and his eyes grew sad.

"I'm sorry Rose, but you know what you have to do." He said in a softer tone. I sighed.

"But I haven't even known him for twenty four hours Liam." I said.

"And? You know that you're in love with him. And you know that you can't let him slip away." He spoke.

"He already did! He doesn't even remember me!" I cried. And as if on cue, Niall came running down the hallway.

"Guys! Harry remembers! We kicked Taylor out and now he's being questioned by the cops!" Niall yelled breathlessly. My heart rate quickened at the sound of his name.

"He remembers me?" I asked in disbelief. Niall nodded. We all ran down the hall and into Harry's room.

"And we caught the second robber, but the first one ran off." The detective said. Harry nodded.

"Was he the one that stabbed me?" He asked in a small voice.

"Unfortunately yes. So we can't press charges or start a trial. But we don't have fingerprints from the knife, so an investigation will be tricky." The detective explained. Harry's attention turned to me.

"Rosie! You're still here! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" He gushed. I ran over to him.

"It's okay. I'm just glad you're alive." I said as I stroked his hair.

"Wait so you're the girl that fought off the robbers?" asked the detective. I nodded.

"Did u know who these people were?" She continued.

"I recognized one voice, and that was the same man that stabbed Harry. I just can't put my finger on it." I said. She nodded.

"Okay well that's all we can do for right now, but we'll be keeping contact in the future. Don't worry Mr. Styles, we will find out who did this. And they won't see the light of day for a long time after we're through with them." She reassured. Harry nodded.

"Thank you." He said. The detective smiled.

"It's what I do." She said and she walked out. As soon as she was gone, Harry pulled me in for a kiss. Instantly I felt fireworks. His soft lips tasted of strawberries and his arm pulled me in closer.

"Ugh get a room!" Louis yelled.

"This is our room!" Harry retaliated. Louis' face fell with embarrassment. They all hurried out of the room and I looked at Harry.

"Now, where were we my beautiful girl." He spoke sweetly. I giggled and leaned in. Our lips collided once again and I felt like I was flying. He slung his arm around my waist again and pulled me in even closer than before. His tongue slid across my bottom lip, begging me for entrance. I let him in and we French kissed.

After a few minutes, we both pulled away. I leaned my forehead against his and smiled at him. He smiled right back. His perfect green eyes poured into my soul and my insides melted under his gaze.

"Rosie, I know I've only known you for a few hours, but it's literally felt like I've known you forever. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He grinned from ear to ear.

I can honestly say that this was one of the best moments of my life.

*****************************************

Heyyyyy my little ducklings!

I know it's been a really long time since I've updated, but I've been really busy with school.

Sooooooo yah.

I love ya! And thanks! I'm seeing a lot more reads lately!

Don't forget to tell everyone!

~Cassie <3