Chapter 17

Harry's POV:

Jake continued to walk forward, resulting in Rosie and I stepping back. I still stood in front of her, and she gripped my shoulders from behind.

"W-Why are you doing this?" She asked trembling.

"Well you see, all of our other plans to get rid of you, didn't work. When a friend of mine and I broke into the 1D house, I stabbed Harry to see if that would scare you off." Jake explained. My eyes widened.

"Who are you?" I asked. He laughed.

"I'm John's brother. He was supposed to kill Candice and Rosalie, but sadly, he didn't. Now I have to do his dirty work for him." He said sharply.

Ok, now I'm scared shitless.

"Now!" Jake yelled and everything was a blur.

Jake and Taylor switched places. He tackled me backwards and took a swing at my face. I ducked and kicked his stomach. I was able to take a quick glance at Rosie, and she was struggling under Taylor. I jumped in and back-handed Taylor across the face. I don't even care that she's a girl... Or whatever you would call her.

Jake came back and pulled me away from the two. He roughly slammed be up against the wall and held me securely. One hand was up around my throat, applying enough pressure to make me not want to move. His other forearm was firmly up against my chest.

"Watch this pretty boy!" He spat harshly. I looked in the direction that he was gesturing towards, and the sight killed me.

Taylor was on top of Rosie, and she was helpless. Rosie had tears streaming endlessly down her perfect cheeks. I tried with every ounce of strength that I had in me to break away from Jake, but this guy was big.

"Please don't hurt me!" She screamed helplessly. Her pleading, teary eyes begged for mercy.

"Too late, it's already been done." Taylor sneered. She pointed the gun to Rosie's head.

"No!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My whole body was shaking. My heart was beating out of my chest. Taylor lined up her finger with the trigger.

"Any last words bitch?!" She yelled.

Rosie made eye contact with me and cracked a slight smile. Oh god.

"I love you Harry Edward Styles." She sobbed. Before I could tell her now much I loved her, and absolutely adored her, Taylor pulled the trigger.

I heard an ear-piercing scream, before her lifeless body slumped.

And everything went black.

************************************

Well... Damn.

Lol I'll be updating more often now, promise!

~Cassie <3