Chapter 3

Harry's POV:

Anger washed through me and I quickly got up and rushed over to them. They were completely on oblivious to me during their kiss. I loudly cleared my throat. She quickly pulled away and stared at me, mouth agape.

"What the heck is going on here?!?" I spat.

"Why hello. I'm Joe Jonas, Taylor's boyfriend. Aren't you that curly kid from One Direction?" said Joe. I nodded.

"Why Taylor?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I-I can explain!" She stated

"Am I missing something here?" Joe asked. I chuckled sarcastically.

"Taylor and I were dating. She's cheating on me with you!" I barked. His eyes grew wide. Out of nowhere, Taylor started fake crying. Joe fell for it but I certainly didn't. He pulled her into a hug and she sobbed into his chest. I laughed and walked away.

Before I re-entered Starbucks I yelled to her,

"By the way Taylor, we're over!" She started sobbing harder. I walked back into the shop and sat down. I put my head in my hands as a wave of relief washed over me. Even though it sorta hurt that she was cheating on me the whole time, I was relieved that I didn't have to go through a messy breakup with her screaming at me.

Rosalie's POV:

I drove to Jason's apartment complex and picked him up. I tried starting a conversation with him, but he just shrugged. I could tell that he was depressed.

We walked into Starbucks and my heart nearly stopped beating. He was back, sitting by the window with his back facing me. Harry was here.

I vigorously tapped Jason on the shoulder.

"What?" He asked. I pointed to Harry. His eyes widened and he gasped.

"Omg! Now is your chance! Go go go!!!" He pushed me in his direction and I stumbled slightly. Harry still didn't notice me yet. I fixed my hair and glanced back at Jason. He gave me the thumbs up and winked.

I took a deep breath before I said

"Hi."

Harry's POV:

"Hi." I heard a voice say. I expected it to be a fan, but who I saw, took me by surprise. It was Rosalie. Her dark brown hair was straightened and she was hardly wearing any makeup. Perfect. She was wearing red shinny jeans and a shirt with the British flag on it. She was flawless.

"Hello beautiful." I smiled at her and winked. She blushed and smiled back. She was so gorgeous.

"Would you like to sit?" I asked her. Dear God please say yes!

"Sure." She smiled at me. Thank the good Lord. I could tell this was the start of something good.

Rosalie's POV:

My heart was practically beating out of my chest as I sat down across from Harry. It's too bad he's dating Taylor.

We talked for a while. Asking each other questions about our lives. Neither one of us brought up the fact that he's famous. I didn't want to make a fool of myself in front of him.

"So do you have any siblings?" He asked. My face went pale and tears pricked into my eyes. His facial expression changed.

"You don't have to tell me love. I'm sorry if I offended you." He said. Oh he was so sweet! I shook my head. If he was going to be my friend, he had the right to know. I took a deep breath before I told him my story.