Chapter 4

Harry's POV:

Today was honestly one of the best days ever.

I drove home and walked though the door. I was tackled to the ground by a very hyper Louis.

"Hey Lou!" I said cheerfully.

"Hi!! How did everything go??? Was Taylor crying? Is she coming back?" He bombarded me with questions.

I called the rest of the guys into the living room and sighed. I took a deep breath before I told them the wonderful events of today.

"Okay so basically I went to Starbucks and Rosalie wasn't there. Then I saw Taylor kissing Joe Jonas and we broke up. Rosalie came back and we talked for a while. Then I kissed her. It was unlike anything I've ever felt. It felt like fireworks were exploding everywhere. I never had that with Taylor or any other girl for that matter. Anyway, we exchanged phone numbers and it was honestly the best afternoon of my life." I said and looked at their faces.

Niall dropped the muffin that he was holding and Zayn, Louis, and Liam's mouths hung open. I smiled sheepishly and I felt a blush coming on.

"Holy fudge!" screamed Niall, breaking the silence. We all laughed.

"So when can I meet the girl that's stealing my Harold's heart?" Louis asked in a mocking tone. I thought for a moment.

"I could ask if she wants to come over tonight. That way you guys can get to know her." I said. They all nodded in agreement. I couldn't help but smile as I whipped out my phone to text her.

Rosalie's POV:

I walked into my lonely flat and sighed happily. Today was awesome. I couldn't wait to see him again. Suddenly, my phone dinged, signaling that I got a text message. It was from 'The Sexy Beast' I smiled uncontrollably.

'Hey Rosie! Wanna come over and hang out with me and the boys? They're dying to meet you! xxx'

I felt my cheeks grow hot. How adorable is he?!? He called me Rosie! AHH!

'Sounds great! I'd love to meet them too! xxx'

My heart rate picked up speed as a new text came through.

'Yay! Cya around 6 ish? We can go to Nandos!'

I smiled as I texted him back.

'Ok great! Cya later! xoxo'

'Cya later beautiful! xoxo'

I couldn't wait for 6:00. My stomach flipped with excitement as I realized I was going to be spending my Friday night with 5 teenage boys, and one of them managed to steal my heart in a matter of seconds. This should be fun!

************************************

Ok guys sorry for the short chapter but trust me when I say that big events are on their way! Hey that rhymed! Anyway thanks for the support and I'll update as soon as I can! Love you all!!

~ Cassie <3