I.A.S.W.A.M.4

So here's the 4th part I hope you guys like it.!

@DarkDivine came up with the idea of Brooke slapping Chase that would be so funny!But I'm not gonna use that It's going to be much funnier(no offense DarkDivine)LoL!

So This Story is #208 on What's Hot Humor and #801 or something it keeps changing on What's Hot Romance I'm so excited and happy about that!Can't wait till it gets higher!

 Song for this chapter is 'If I Was You(Omg) by Far East Movement ft. Snoop Dog

So here it goes Part 4 of It All Started With A Monster.

This story is edited by TovaCalgaret  check out her stories!

(Edited)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Brooke)

"Oh gosh." LAUGH. "Chase." LAUGH. "You should have." "Ah, ah, ah," I said pushing his face away with my hand. "Not on the first date Chase." He kept trying to lean towards me but I kept pushing him away then we started laughing, like full-out laughing.

 LAUGH. "Seen your face." LAUGH. "It was all." LAUGH. "Smashed up." LAUGH. "Against my." LAUGH. "Hand." I said between my laughter.

"Ha ha, laugh it up, but you'll regret trying to destroy my smooth move." He said.

"Trying? Don't you mean succee-" I was cut off by his lips being smashed onto mine. His soft, sweet lips. I started kissing him back. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance which caused me to moan, but I denied so he bit harder causing me to moan harder, I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue into mine and I explored his mouth as he did mine.

Then while we were still making out I put up both of our arm rests and crawled on his lap so I was straddling him. We started losing our breath so he started kissing my neck. As he explored my neck, he found my sweet spot and started sucking it making me moan.

I pulled away and went back into my seat, “We shouldn’t be doing that Chase, especially on a first date, after I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me and plus, I’m not just some slut, I ‘m not gonna have sex with you on the first date and probably never. So if that’s all you want then just go and find some other whore to screw.” I said.

"Okay." He said.

I gaped at him in shock, "By Chase." I said. I opened my door and stepped out.

I walked up to my house and walked into it, after letting myself in. I closed the door and leaned against sliding down and letting the tears fall.

I can’t believe I fell for it, the thing I told myself not to do I did. I’m such an idiot.

“I’m an idiot.” I murmured.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 A.M.*

I woke up to a banging noise coming from my window. I started panicking what if it's a robber!? I watched the window and saw a rock hit it. I got up and walked over to it and saw someone standing under it, I looked closer and noticed that it was Chase, so I opened the window.

"Chase? What are you doing here? It's 3 in the morning!" I hissed down to him.

"I needed to see you." He said.

"Couldn't you have just waited till tomorrow?" I asked.

"Well I didn't want you to think I rejected you in the car, it's that I- Can I come in? I don't feel like saying what I'm going to tell you down here where anyone could hear?" He asked.

"I'd let you come up but the only way to come up is the door- Chase what are you doing?!" I screamed when he started climbing up the tree right outside my window.

"I'm coming up." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"You could get hurt." I said panicking.

"I'll be fine, I'm an expert tree climber." He said climbing through my window and closed it behind him. He looked at me, "Hi," he said acting like he didn't just climb up a tree then came in through my window.

I gave him an 'are you crazy' look.

"What?" He said giving me a sheepish smile.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked after we sat down on my bed.

"I wanted to let you know I wasn't rejecting you earlier it's just- it's just that I’m not like what you think I am. I ‘m not a player, I’m actually a virgin and yesterday at the store when you said I might be hiding behind an act, you were right, I am." He said blushing and looking down.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Well I know my sexy, awesomeness makes you think differently ... but yup, I'm a virgin." He said. "And I'm proud of it and I’m not a player."

"That's great that you still have it." I said sadly.

"What do you mean?"

"I’m not a virgin either, but it was taken against my own will." I said.

"Well who's the guy? I'll go kick his ass!" He said standing up walking towards my window.

"It's okay, my dad already did. He's in jail for life now anyways, the guy who raped me, but it just hurts me, because he was my best friend." I said. "But it's okay I beat his ass after my dad did." I said smiling sadly.

He surprised me by hugging me. "I'm sorry to hear that kinda thing happened to you. Was that your only time?" He asked.

"No, that's the bad thing. After that I turned into a slut and started doing a different guy every day but then I saw how badly it hurt my parents, so I stopped." I said.

“Oh.”

"Well?" He asked.

"Well what?" I asked in reply.

“Nothing, look if you wanna just be friends and see how it goes from there then we can if you feel more comfortable with that.”

“Yeah that seems like it would be best.” I said smiling.

“Great now, come here.” He said diving at me and started tickling me.

“Chase, oh my gosh, please stop that tickles.” I whispered.

“That’s the point Brooke; it’s not supposed to hurt.” He said talking to me like I was stupid.

“Hey, not funny Chase, please stop before my mom wakes up.” I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there's the 4th part.Shocking right?! Hope you liked it!

What do you think she does?What does she say?Yes or No?

Tell me what you think!

REMEMBER

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys!

-Alexis