I.A.S.W.A.M.19

So guys,how's it going.?

 Sorry I haven't uploaded lately been really busy with school and softball and stuff,but I am now and that's all that counts right.? Lol

 So this chappy is the date and I loved writing it.!! It's one of my favorite chapters.

 So here it goes.!!!!! =]

 Hope y'all enjoy.!! =] 

-Alexis <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 (Brooke)

So I'm wearing a green dress, it's not an ugly green, it's kind of like the color of a Pear, knee-length dress, with a white cardigan with elbow-length sleeves and a pair of green flats. I put my bangs in a bump and curled the rest of my hair and let it fall down my shoulders. I put on eyeliner, waterproof of course; you never know when you might cry, and some green eye shadow.

 Its 6:45 and now I'm just waiting for Brian to get here. I'm starting to get worried about my mom though, she keeps smiling and looking all happy and excited.

 "Mom, are you okay?" I finally asked.

 "Oh yes dear, why?" She asked.

 "Well you're just acting weird, like seriously, what are so happy about? You seem more excited about this date then I am." I said.

 "Well if you knew what this date was about then you'd be as happy as me or more." She replied.

 "Well then why don't you tell me what it's about?" I said.

 "Nice try Brooke, but I'm not telling you, you'll just have to wait." She said giving me a not so apologetic smile.

 'Gosh what time is it, I though girls were supposed to be fashionably late.' I thought.

 "What time is it mom?" I asked her even though there's a clock right in front of me.

 "You're so lazy Brooke, but its 6:55," She answered.

 "Great only 5 minutes left." I muttered.

 "So, let's make some small talk have you chosen a college yet?" She asked.

 "No, I haven't put much thought into it yet, but I'm thinking Harvard, Stanford, or Duke." I said, "I can't really decide right now ya know and I'm not deciding yet until I find out what Brian was accepted to." I said.

 I stood up when I heard a car door slam and walked over to the front door, he knocked once and I opened it and I looked up at Brian's surprised face.

 "I heard the door shut." I answered his un-asked question.

 "Ah, I see. I forgot you had super-sonic hearing." He said laughing.

 "Come on in Bri, don't be a stranger." I said opening the door wide to let him in.

 He walked in and gave me a hug then kissed my forehead.

 "You look amazingly stunning Brooke." He said after pulling away from me and looking me up and down in a loving way causing me to blush.

 "I love it when you blush," he said brushing his hand against my cheek.

"I want some pics," my mom screamed running inside the hall.

 "What! Why?! It's not like we're going to prom or getting married." I said.

 "Just be quiet Brooklyn and let me take some pictures!" She said giving me the stern-mother look.

"Okay okay gosh I'm sorry for even asking." I said holding my hands up in defeat.