I.A.S.W.A.M.15

So how'd you guys like Chappy 14?

It was my favorite yet,what about you?

Well here's Chappy 15,hope you like it!

-Alexis

Oh and the last chapter was on a Monday and this is on a Friday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Brooke)

"Thanks for bringing me to work boyfriend."

"No problem girlfriend."

"Okay we get you're her boy friend and you're his girlfriend,now go inside Brooke."Chase commanded irritatedly.

I stuck my bottom lip out,"Somebody sounds grumpy today."I said talking to Chase like he was a 2 year old.

He raised his eyebrow at me,"I still can't believe how childish you are."He said amused.

"Well it's because of my Zacky-poo-poo here,he made me like this Freshman year,"I said poking Zack in the cheek.

"Alright Brookey-pie Chase is right get inside.You know you're just stalling."Zack said getting out and walking over to my side and pulled me out.

"You know what I surprisingly just got really sick,so um.if you could just take me back home th-"

"Brooke,do you want me to walk in with you?" Zack asked me.

"How about both of you,I want you to see how much I've got done with the shop!"I shouted,then ran inside.

I heard them both chuckle and I started skipping into the shop.

"Mel! It is I Brooke here to work,I am not late,please don't take my check,for I need money to feed my addiction of Monster!But not the drug I mean the energy drink!" I screamed.

"How are you not out of breath from that?!"Chase asked shocked.

"Well I get practice,"I paused looking over at Zack,"Making out with Mi-I'm just kidding I get practice making out with that sexy beast right over there."I said pointing at Zack.

"Shh.Babe."Zack walking up to me and covering my mouth,"Don't tell people what we do,"He said.

I licked his hand,"Eww..Brooke that's disgusting!'He shouted pulling away.

"Whatever you know you like it when I lick you,"I said wiggling my eyebrows,"And anyways we don't do anything to talk about,I mean duh we have promise rings,you dummy head."I said.

"Dummy head?Where do you come up with these words and names Brooke?"Chase asked.

"Oh well I'm sorry who came up with the name M-babi?"I said,"You know what?!"I said.

"What?!"

"You Chase Smith are a Jerk-a-poo poo!"I shouted laughing out the last part.

"Oh Come on!"He shouted.

Me and Zack started laughing,"Wait you guys help me look for Mel I think he's hiding from me,why would he want to hide from me?"I asked.

"I have a few good reasons."Chase muttered.

"Excuse me what was that Jerk-a-poo poo?"I asked.

He looked up,"Huh-What?I didn't say anything.I'm just gonna go look for Mel!"He shouted running off.

I laughed,"Ha ha that's one funny Jerk-a-poo poo."I said shaking my head.

Arms wrapped around me,"I'm glad you guys are okay now,"Zack said resting his chin on my shoulders.

I turned around so that his arms were still wrapped around my waist but now mine were wrapped around his next.

"Me to,I mean,he's my future Brother-In-Law we had to make up sooner or later."I said.

"And what am I going to be?"He asked tilting his head to the side a little.

"My Future Husband."I said and smirked."Just think of it Mrs.Brooke Smith.It sounds great to me since I've been saying it for what 4 years?"I said.

"And I've been saying this for 5 years,Mr. and Mrs. Zack Smith."It's great isn't it?"He asked.

"Yeah but I like Mrs. and Mr. Brooke Stephens,"I said jokingly.

"How about Mr.Zack Smith and Mrs.Brooke Smith-Stephens,that way you can keep your parent's last name?"He asked.

"I like it."I said,"Well lets get looking for Mel."I said.

"Let's look in here,"Zack said pulling me into a room.

"Oka-"I stopped talking and walking when I noticed it was the Worker's Lounge.

"What's wrong Brooke?"Zack asked walking up to me.

"I don't want to go in there and I don't want you to either."I said and grabbed his hand and started pulling him away which isn't what happened,instead I got pulled towards him.

"What's wrong Brooke?"He asked.

"That's were me and James had sex,on that table and that floor Zack,I;m sorry I know you're mad at me now that you know that and I'm sorry."I said standing against a wall and sliding down it and put my head in my knees and cried.

"Heya I didn't fin-What's going on here?"Chase asked.

"Brooke I'm not mad at you,that was the past I could care less where you've had sex.I don't care,all I care about is you and your happiness,so stop feeling bad and thinking that I'm mad at you and get happy."Zack commanded grabbing me under my arms and pulling me up into his chest.

"You promise?"I asked.

"Of course Brooke."He answered and kissed my forehead.

"What's going on here?"Someone asked.

I looked up and sucked in some air and gulped.I felt tears well up in my eyes as I looked at the person standing in front of me.The person I never wanted to see again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so how'd you like it?

I've been feeling sad for a couple of days and I didn't want to write and the story bad and also the power went out on Monday and didn't come on till Thursday so yup.