I.A.S.W.A.M.8

So I'm really bored with school being out and it's been 5 days and I wanna go back.I just updated 18 hours ago but since I'm nice but mostly bored I've decided to update again.

A little update on the teams:

Team Zack:3  [vs]  Team Chase:6

If you go back and read one the comments I posted you will see how badly Zack wants your guys love so you Zack fans out there don't let my Zackiepoo down.Lol that's what I call my buddy Zack and he hates it,but idc.

So how are you guys liking the story.I can't beleive it has over 3,000 reads and like 100 something votes.I screamed this moring when I saw and my brother looked at me like I was crazy and my dog ran in and started barking.'My scream's not that bad is it?'  Lol 'oh well'. And then I started crying because of how proud I am of myself.

So here it goes I hope you like it!

-Alexis

As promised the boy to win the last parts vote gets a P.O.V. So here's a sneak peak of Chase's mind.Hope you like it!

(Edited)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chase)

'Damn! I had no idea they knew each other, that sucks. Look at how close they are.  I'm never going to be able to get Brooke now! Erg, stupid brother!' A knock on my door took me out of my rant in my head.

"Who is it?!" I yelled.

"Zack."

"Come in."

"Look bro I know you like Brooke, but I like her to I've liked her since I first met her 4 years ago." He said. 'See he's even known her for a long time!' "And I don't want some girl coming between us. We'll just have to wait and see who she picks, if she picks you I'll be okay with it. I mean I'm used to seeing her with other guys and I'll be happy knowing that the next one will be you. I mean she may not even want to be with us, what if she meets some other dude and falls for him instead of one of us?" He said.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Let's make a promise not to let Brooke's decision ruin us." I said holding my hand out to him he grabbed it." I Chase Smith swear that not anything, especially a girl will come between me and my brother."

"And I Zack Smith swear that, not a girl or anything else will come between the bond me and my brother have." We shook hands and gave each other a hug.

"Call of Duty?" I asked.

"Call of Duty." Zack answered.

*

(Brooke)

"Oh gosh sis this summer has been crazy and we've only been out for 5 days." I said into my cell.

"At least you're out of school I'm still in for another 3 months." She groaned.

"Oh come on it's not that bad." I said. "Plus you have Mike there to keep you company." I said. Mike is her fiancé they've been together since freshman year of high school, so for 7 years.  I adore them and my mom couldn't be any more proud of her. Mikayla’s a junior in college and she has one more year of regular college but then she's going 2 more years to study to be a Vet.

"Ah...yes speaking of Mike tell mom I'm bringing him with me." She said.

"Yes sir-I mean ma'am. So anyways when are you coming?" I asked.