I.A.S.W.A.M.6

So did you guys like the last chapter.Hope ya did.

Now time for a day at the beach!

Hope you enjoy!

-Alexis

 (Edited)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Brooke)

"Come on guys! I wanna go swimming!” Zack whined.

"I swear Zack, you may look like a junior, but you act like a baby. You can't go swimming without sunscreen, what if you get burnt?" I asked.

"Oh come on, you're not my mother." He said.

"But I need help rubbing sunscreen on my back." I pouted giving him puppy-dog eyes.

"Aw.... come on don't be like that, and don’t use your cuteness against me Brooke." He said.

"Is it working?" I asked.

"Wow! How can you guys flirt shamelessly, when I'm right here?" Chase asked.

"When you've known each other for so long, and are like best friends, it gets easy." I said.

"Yeah, especially when it's Brooke, I love flirting with her." Zack said.

"Well, enough flirting, let’s get sunscreen on, so we can go swimming!" He snapped.

"Somebody's jealous." Zack muttered which caused me to laugh.

"Zack, come put lotion on my back, then I'll put some on yours and Chase's." I said lying down and handing the bottle to Zack, and turned on my stomach. I smiled. 'I'm gonna mess with him bad.' I thought. He squirted it onto my back. "Oh god that was cold!" I said. He started rubbing it in, and massaging my back. "Oh god Zack, you have magic hands. That feels so good." I said. He stopped for about one second, but then continued. A couple of minutes later, he stopped. "Done" He said, then stood up, and then helped me up.

"That felt good." I said.

"My turn!" Zack said, and lied down. I squirted it onto his back, and he flinched. "That was cold." He said.

"It is, isn't it?" I asked, as I started rubbing down his back, softly and gently.

"This is the first time a girl has rubbed lotion on my back, besides my mom, since I was 8." Zack said.

"Finished." I said. "Your turn Chase."

"I'm just gonna kneel." He said.

"Okay," I said going on my knees behind him.

"This is kinda hot." I said, squirting lotion onto his back, and he flinched forward.

"Cold." He said. I started rubbing it in on his shoulders, giving him a massage.

"So Chase, any ideas on where you're going to college?" I asked.

"I'm not going till next year." He said.

"Oh why?" I asked.

"I don't know, just wanna settle down for a year, and then go back to school." I started rubbing in between his shoulder blades and down his back his sexy, muscular back.

"You're really good at this Brooke, you should become a masseuse." He said.

"Actually, I want to become a photographer." I said. "Well, all done." I said getting up then helped Chase up.

"Yeah dude, she takes great pics, you should see her, 'Photo Wall'." Zack said.

"The area on your wall covered with pictures? I saw that this morning." Chase said.

"Chase, what were you doing in Brooke's house?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up Zack, we were just talking." I said slapping him. "You have the dirtiest mind." I said.

"Only for you babe, only for you."

"First off I'm not your babe." I said.

"You wound me." He said, putting his hand over his heart.

"Man up Zack." Chase said, slapping him on the back off his head.

"You're just jealous." Zack said like a little kid.

"Why would I be jealous, when we were making out yesterday?" He said smugly to his brother.

"May the best brother win." Zack said.

"May the best brother win." Chase repeated and they shook each other's hand.

"Oh, come on are you guys serious?!" I yelled. "Did you guys just start a competition over me?!"

"Yup, now let's go swimming." Zack said running off into the water then came running out. "Cold, cold, so very cold." He said hugging himself.

"Whoever can go in the water the longest, I'll kiss on the cheek, and only the cheek." I said. They ran into the water, and looked like they were about to turn into ice, but then Chase started to look like he was getting used to it, and Zack came running out again.

"Ha ha, I get the kiss." Chase said, sticking his tongue out at his little brother.

"Because you're cold-blooded!" Zack yelled.

"So immature." I muttered, then walked up to Chase, and kissed him on his cheek.

*An Hour And A Half Later*

 "I want some ice-cream!" Me and Zack whined to Chase, who wouldn't buy us any ice-cream.

"Too bad. I'm not wasting my money on you guys. It's not my fault you guys didn't bring any." He said.

"But Chase, this is supposed to be a date." I said.

"Okay I'll buy some for you." He said.

"Yay!" I cheered. "I want 2 chocolate connies," I said to the guy at the counter, he looked at me funny. "Sh... don't tell, but I'm gonna give one to his brother." I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"Okay I won't." He whispered back.

"Thank you." I said as he handed me 2 cones. I ran up to Zack, "Take this and run!" I said, shoving a cone into his hands, and pushing him away.

"Hey! You tricked me!" Chase whined.

"Aw... I'm sorry; will a kiss make you feel better?" I asked. He nodded his head. I pecked him on the lips and took off.

"Hey! Get back here!" He shouted after me.

*At the Car*

 "Man you can run fast!" Chase said, as he got to the car.

"Why thank you, I try my best." I said. "Oh hi Zack was it good?" I asked.

"Yup, totally worth running away for." He said, as we got into my car.

"Hey! Wanna stop by my house, and dry off, then drink some Monsters?!" I asked hyperly. They both looked at me funny.

 "Sorry chocolate gets me hyper."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it tell me what you think sorry it's short!

REMEMBER

VOTE

FAN

AND

COMMENT!!!!!!!!

-Alexis