I.A.S.W.A.M.17

So how'd you guys like the last Chappy? I know I liked it Lol,and those of you who loved Zack don't be mad at me I didn't plan for that to happen it just did,but there's a present in this Chappy and I'm pretty sure you'll love me for my awesome present.

I'lll give you a hint-There's a new character,and I love this one the most.! <3 =]

So remember feedback,comments,votes =],Fan.!Please.! Recommend to friends whatever you want,I prefer all 5 but that's your decision.

Oh and what do you guys think about a werewolf story I have 2 Chappies of it already,but I wanna know if you'd read it,I think it's awesome and gonna be just as good as this story.

And you guys should feel loved because on Sunday I woke up at 12 in the afternoon and didn't fall asleep till 9am the next morning and then only got 4 hours of sleep,part of it is because of my sleeping disorder,and I wanted to get the next Chappy finished for you,and it could be because I drank 2 MONSTERS.! Lol love love love MONSTERS.! <3

Okay so I'm a bit hyper,and I love talking but I'm pretty sure you all wanna get to reading.So here ya go.!

Hope ya like it.!

-Alexis <3 =]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Brooke)

"Ugh.!"I screamed out frustratedly.

I cried myself to sleep last night which wasn't till 5 in the morning.!And I woke up at 6! I only got 1 hour of sleep and today's the first day of school.

'Stupid Zack why'd you do this!?' I screamed in my mind.

It's 6:30 right now and I can't figure out what to wear. So again I say 'Ugh!'

"Sweetie?Are you alright?"My mom asked opening my door.

"Yeah I'm fine mom."I answered.

"Okay,well I was just checking because I heard your cry of frustration,"She said chuckling.

"It's just I can't figure out what to wear today."I said my shoulders slumping in defeat.

Hm.Well we'll just have to fix that now won't we,"She said walking into my closet.She came out 2 minutes later with a knee-length dress,a cardigan,leggings and a pair of flats.

I gasped,"Oh mom that's great,I forgot I even had that dress."I said looking at the beautiful dress in her hands.

The dress was really dark purple and had a light purple belt that goes right under the breasts to the waist,the cardigan was the same exact light purple as the belt and the flats were silver.

She looked at the outfit after laying it out on my bed and put a finger to her chin,"I think the leggings are to much,"she said and put them to the side.

"Thanks mom,it's great,"I said hugging her.

"Well I am a famous fashion designer,"She said and smiled,"Well I let you get dressed,"She said and walked out the door closing it behind her,but stopped I looked at her questioningly when she looked back at me,"When you're ready to talk about what's on your mind I'm here,"she said and closed the door.

"How does she do that?"I said full of wonder staring at the door in shock.

I took my towel off and put a strapless bra on because the dress was and put on matching underwear.I slid my dress on and the cardigan but left it un-buttoned because if I buttoned it it would've ruined the look,then I put the flats on.