I.A.S.W.A.M.16

Hey,so I know what you're all thinking,'she's not gonna finish the story,she just let it go,I hate her,I'm not gonna read the story anymore.!' Well stop thinking that because it's not true and I don't want you to hate me.

The reason why I haven't uploaded for about 2 or 3 weeks is because,I've been diagnosed with Insomnia and depression by me,I diagnosed it,because my mom won't take me to the doctors to prove I have it because if I did she'd look like a bad mom,says her.Ugh,so instead I went on a recommend website and looked them up,Insomnia for those who don't know is a sleeping disorder and I'm pretty sure you all know what depression is right?

Okay so anyways,I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in forever my parents have been arguing and fighting more than they usally do and my life is just hectic and plus school starts soon,Yay!Hint sarcasm.

Oh and I was going to upload 2 days ago but when I was almost finished and about to post it my computer froze and shut down deleting the whole chappy,so I was mad and didn't come on here till now Lol.

So here's chappy 16 of It All Started With A Monster!Hope you like it!

-Alexis! =] <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

Hey Mel,where's James?Been a couple weeks since he's been back."I said walking up to his side and handed him a wrench.

"Oh,well he's been ungrounded,he doesn't have to come anymore."He said looking up at me.

"He didn't tell you,he said he told you before he left."He said looking confused.

"Huh,well that's to bad,but it doesn't surprise me though."I said.

"Well that's to bad,I thought you guys were starting to get along,"He said sadly.

"Yeah me too,but we did something bad,Mel and I was hoping we could talk about it,but I guess not."I said.

*End Of Flashback*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell are you doing here?"I asked as he walked up to us with a girl under his arm that looked like she walked into a washer with her clothes on and they could fit my fist,so pretty much a slut,'Yeah she's a slut,' I thought as she threw Zack a suggestive look.I rolled my eyes as I took Zack's offered hand and he pulled me up and put his arm around my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around his waist and smirked when I saw James at our show of affection.

"I'm here to pick-up my last paycheck then I'm taking Mackenzie here out to dinner."He said kissing her cheek.

"It's Mikayla,"She said frowning.

"Oh,"James said his smile faltering a little but he fixed it before she noticed.

"I know babe,sorry,"He said smiling a 'what I would've thought as a breath-taking smile,but now a trap to one of his many lies' at her. 'Yeah that's right bitch he doesn't even have the heart to remember your name for the night,' I thought smirking.

She giggled then glued herself to his chest,"That's okay baby you can apologize tonight."She purred.

He grimaced but covered it wiih a smile,"Great."

"Well why wasn't I invited to the party?"Chase asked walking in with a pout on his face.

"What a great party this isn't."I said.Chase winked at me then looked James and Slut.