Chapter 16

An// again, some more smut in this chapter and angst. Well actually hella smut so don't act offended; this story is tagged with it on every Phanfiction catalogue and on Wattpad. So pls if you don't like it don't read it and just message me on here or on tumblr and I'll tell you what happens without the smut!

That was how he found himself for the second time in two days, storming towards his school in frustration. He didn't even know why he didn't just mooch that day, the last day of term was shit and that's all they did was go into the main hall and watch an over-rated PG 12 film.

Across from him in his direct line of view he could see the tell tale signs of a blonde quiff and baseball cap and practically darted over to his boyfriend and attacked his lips furiously.

"Good morning to you too," Connor had laughed at his friends around him disbanded away from them with small whispers of "ew, get a room."

"Shut up," he growled without threat, allowing some of his frustrations to feed out in to the hungry kisses he had started peppering his boyfriend with.

He needed something to take his mind off of everything that had happened and Connor was there and looking far too sexy in his tight school shirt and low jeans.

"You alright there, babe? You know a good morning text would have worked too," Connor laughed as he broke away from the gradually not so innocent kisses.

"Didn't I just tell you to to shut the fuck up," he growled again as he watched the surprise flash across Connors face before it was replaced with smugness.

"I don't know why you're being so aggressive Daniel, we all know you're a bottom through and through," Connor whispered smugly, accompanying his words with a delicate nibble to his lower lip.

His lips unconsciously formed an 'o' shape as he gasped into Connors mouth, giving his taller boyfriend the opportunity to swoop his mouth down and deepen the kiss. Instantly he started to feel some of the constant stress that had been weighing down his chest dissipate at his boyfriends teasing touches.

Dan changed the position of his hand to lazily thread through Connors hair, pushing up the boy's already impressive quiff as he kissed him with fervor. Their lips moved quickly against each other, dancing passionately; their tingling lips rapidly disconnecting from each other's only to hungrily connect them again.

Their desperate kisses made their breaths come out in short pants as they kissed almost animalistically , neither of them seeming to care about the fact that they were in the middle of the school yard.

Dan opened his mouth to ask Connor to take this inside but instead found himself swallowing his words as his weak voice was muffled by the delectable feeling of Connors lips on his. He moaned lightly against Connors hungry lips, letting him take further control of their kiss and slip his tongue into his mouth. Connors hand's started to creep underneath his shirt carefully, gently smoothing his longer fingers across the bare stretch of stomach exposed to him . It felt tantalizing ;like  Phil's smile when they watched an anime together and laughed at Totoro's antics- a promise of contentness.

Fuck, again why was he thinking of just being besides Phil when it was supposed to be Connor. He swallowed the guilt and dull ache in his chest and pressed his lips more insistently against Connors.