Chapter 13

"John put your hands up high," I reach over and push his hands up for better defense. "If you keep them low you'll be an easy target."

He nods as he keeps his guard.

"And Mikey if you want to attack you have to focus more on his lower body." Micky was about to kick little John's well, "little John" when I grabbed his leg.

"No! Oh god you kids I swear," I face-palm myself. "I mean his knees!"

"Oooooh!" He smiles sheepishly. I ruffle his hair before going to others who need help.

"Bethany?" I freeze. I heard that voice before. The voice belonged to the only person who can make my stomach do flips.

I turn around hesitantly to see the one and only Liam Payne.

"Liam?" I felt like jumping on him but at the same time I felt like punching his perfect face for putting me through torture for the past few weeks.

"What are you doing here!?" I turn to the front of the house to see an angry alpha. My father ran with his shifter speed until he stood face to face with Liam.

"Dad?" I said afraid.

He ignores me and stares at Liam.

"You and your kind are not allowed here," my father spat. I ran in front of my father and softly pushed Liam behind me.

My father steps forward and instead of crouching back, I stand straight and put my arms out protecting Liam. He was expecting me to step back in fear but right now that's the last thing I'm willing to do. I don't care if he's the alpha or my dad, he's not touching Liam.

"Everybody inside!" Boomed my father. The future fighters ran inside, too afraid to disobey the alpha. But somehow I stood my ground.

"Bethany. Inside." My father ordered. My feet urged to move but I used all my will power to stay.

"No, you can't hurt Liam!"

"I have all right too, Him and his kind are forbidden here!"

"What are you talking about? He is our kind! He's like us!"

"He's nothing like us! He's has the scent of his parents. I should kill him for just being on our territory." My father gives Liam a look of disgust before glaring back at me.

"What?" Liam says behind me. I look at him and see shock, confusion and fear all clear on his face.

"Bethany. Now."

"No! He's my soulmate dad!"

His cold, black eyes bored into mine. My mind was urging me to kneel before him, to fall under the power of the alpha. My legs were getting weak, a second away from collapsing. Staring into my fathers eyes, I struggled to fight against his power. I lowered my head against my will. I fell to the floor on my knees. Gasping, I choked out, "Liam...Liam run."

"Bethany?" He whispered. He touched my shoulder gently. I open my eyes. The weight was abruptly lifted off my shoulders. How-did he do that? It's impossible to break the command of an alpha. Not unless you're an alpha yourself. I stepped back slowly. My father was now glaring at Liam. His eyes were glowing red; a sign he was one second away from shifting into his full form.

"Dad, dad stop!" But it was too late. His body was a black blur as he past me and ran to Liam. In a second Liam was on the floor with a black wolf the size of a horse pinned on top of him, snarling and barking an inch from his face. I jump on the wolf's back and head lock him. Liam hurriedly crawled out from under the wolf. "Run!" I yell. Liam hesitantly moves back and forth, not exactly sure what to do before sprinting to his car. I let go of my dad, scared of whats going to happen next.

He snarls at me with his glowing red eyes. He then walks away, shifting back to his human form in the process. He walks inside the pack house, not giving a caring glance back at me.

-----------

Whoa o.O that escalated quickly

Hope you found this as intense as I did & I have to admit that this sounds like it belongs in twilight lol

Oh ps I need someone to play as Bethany's dad & I also need suggestions for Liam's biological first and last name so if any of you lovely people are kind enough to give me any ideas that would be amazinggggg! Just Message me or something :D That's it I guess....byeee