Chapter 15

Hey guys, I'm sorry for neglecting this story but I've been busy with school work and family and all :/ Plus I've been writing other stories, one of them being "Broken Angels". It's about Harry and drug abuse, and it's a more serious and emotional one and it would be amazing if you checked it out! Anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My feet ached and my legs were going to give out. I stopped running and clutched a tree in front of me, leaning over it as I panted heavy breaths. Gazing at the dark sky, I wondered to myself how many hours it's been since I stormed out of the pack house in pursuit of Liam. Standing here in the middle of nowhere, I find myself loathing my naive heart and how it stupidly got me in this position.

I didn't think anything through at all, I don't even know where Liam lives, how in hell am I suppose to find him?

"Think...think," I mumble to myself. I think back to earlier this day how Liam encountered me in the training field. I don't get it, how did he find me? And how can I do the same?

I sat down and rested beside a tree, listening to the leafs sway above me as a gentle breeze brushed by. I waited for the throbbing in my thighs to subside before forcing myself to walk forward. A dim light illuminated ahead of me, and the closer I got, the brighter the light shone. I stopped my staggering and squinted my eyes, trying to adjust to the sudden brightness as I faced the highway that was now in front of me. I observed behind a tree as cars flew by, blowing wind behind them. Above the cars hung a sign that read: WELCOME TO LONDON, DRIVE SAFELY

London... London, what do I know about it? Crystal's mentioned it before. She said it was large-full of people and cars; very urban. I ran hidden behind the trees, in sync with the speeding cars. It wasn't until I glanced at my blurring surroundings that I noticed how fast I was going. After a few minutes of running, the forest started ending, dissolving into part of the city. Ahead were large buildings-black and sleek, blending in with the night. I slowed down and walked down the dirty streets, the only light being from the street lamps above.

As I was passing by a bar, I saw three girls, all about my age waiting outside. Walking up to them, I ask, "Excuse me do you know where I can find Liam Payne?" I try to remember the name of his band-some kind of information that could help me pinpoint him. "About 20, brown hair, sings in a band with other boys?"

One girl grins asking, "Talking bout Liam Payne from one direction ya?" I nod my head excitedly, it must be him. Finally, we're going somewhere.

A second girl bursts out laughing. "Don't we all want to know!" Useless. I shake my head and continue walking.

The deeper I went, the more agitated I felt inside. It was as if something inside me was pushing me to go forward. I walked for what seemed like hours, the feeling inside getting more intense with every step. I couldn't move any further; something inside me was screaming, aching me to stop. That's when I acknowledged the nightclub across the street from me. I could hear the music blasting from here and smell the retched alcohol. People were waiting outside in a line while a large man in black with a clipboard at hand, stood by the door. I walk up to the man, and try to open the door when he stops me.

Looking at my clothes he raises an eyebrow and asks, "Name?"

"I'm looking for Liam Payne of One direction."

"Name." He says again, this time with a tint of rudeness.

"Please, sir, let me in." I try to smile sweetly. Before I kick your ass.

He chuckles lightly. "Get out of my face."

Glaring at him sullenly, I push him against the wall with one hand and grab his clipboard with the other. Pressing my arm against his throat I look through the clipboard for Liam's name. I smile, satisfied when I see Liam Payne in the VIP list, written in bold letters with a check mark next to it. Letting the man go, I snap his clipboard in half just for the hell of it. I look behind me to the line of shocked people. I flash them a smirk before opening the glass door and walking in. Breathing in, I inhale a heavenly sweet aroma, causing me to flutter my eyes close. Liam.

Pushing people aside I follow the scent. Turn the corner. I turn the corner and come face to face with another man in black, this time standing in front of a large black curtain. I inhale again and my eyes close. The scent was as strong as ever; he's behind the curtains. Without thinking, I push the guy to the ground and open the curtain, coming across a large room. There were a few people inside, about thirty, but only one caught my attention.

"Bethany?" he dropped his glass. The music was loud but I still heard his voice clearly, like a soothing, vibrant bell.

"Liam," I smile softly. "I've been searching for you."

"Do you know her?" That's when I noticed the girl beside him with her arms around his bicep. I felt my throat vibrate into a low growl. Mine.

"Yeah," he says, not taking his eyes off me. He walks towards me, leaving the girl behind. "What are y-"

"There! That's her-the bitch in the sweatpants!" I turn around to see the guy with the clipboard at the doorway with police behind him.

"Put your hands up!" Yells an officer.

Liam grabs my hand and rushes through people. He leads us to an emergency exit in the back. Pushing it open, an alarm goes off and we run out.

"Follow me!" he yells. I follow behind him as he runs down a block. Pulling out his keys he unlocks his car. "Get in!" I get in the passenger seat and he turns on the engine. The tires screech and we drive away.

"How did you find me?" He asks beside me. "And what the hell was all that?"

"Liam," I grin, gazing at him lovingly. "Hi."