Chapter 3

The show was over and eveybody started to leave. I have to see him again but how?

Pulling Chris aside from the exiting crowd, I whisper,"Crystal we have to go meet them!"

"Follow me." She whispered back. If theres one thing I love about her it's the fact that she never questions me, even for bizarre requests like this. She started crawling away to a door that said KEEP OUT in red bold letters. Crawling after her I try my best to not make any noise. Opening the door, Crystal tip toes inside. I suck in my breath and follow her, careful to close the door silently. Standing up straight, she starts gliding against the wall.

"Where do we go?" She asks me confused. I can feel him; I can tell where he is. The sound of his heart beating is louder than before, almost as if my ear was resting on his chest.

"Follow me." I grabbed her hand and started running as quiet as I could muster. Finally right behind the door, she was about to knock on it when I grabbed her wrist.

"What?"

"Listen!" I hiss.

"Listen to -" I shushed her before she had time to finish.

"So Liam, what happened? Why'd you freeze?" Said a deep, Irish accent.

"I-I- the truth...I'm not sure." He sounded so scared; so helpless.

"What do you mean?" Asked someone with a deep voice, this time British.

"I don't know...One minute I'm singing, then I see this...girl. Then the next thing I know I'm singing again."

"Was she hot?" Asked the deep voice again.

"Shut up Harry. But if you must know she was....beautiful." A smile crept up my face.

"Are you blushing?" Asked Crystal from beside me.

"No! Now shush!"

"Whoa, what about Danielle mate?" Asked another boy. Who's Danielle? The smile was instantly wiped off.

"I know, I know Louis. It's just...never mind."

"No come on, tell us," said the Irish boy.

"I um...I don't know...I guess when I saw her I felt warm in my stomach. My heart was pounding and I forgot what I was doing." It was silent until the 4 guys started laughing.

"Awww Lili's in love!" Cooed one. Laughter broke out and eventually died down. Liam felt what I did? He's my mate, I just know it. But maybe-my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps.