Chapter 6

I edited it so its kind of different guys!

----------------

"My other what?" He asked bewildered.

"Liam, I'm your soulmate." I move my right hand to grab his own but he moves it away.

"There's no such thing," he says sternly.

"Liam, what pack are you from?" I ask confused.

"What are you talking about?" he asks standing up. Sighing, I grab his hands and tell him to sit down.

"You seriously don't know what you are?" I ask searching his features. His nose starts scrunching and his eye brows knit.

"A boy?" He asks scratching his head.

How can he not know? He has the distinct smell of a werewolf.

"Liam I'm from the Viridis pack, where my father is alpha. You and me are imprinted back in the arena. Didn't you feel it?"

Laughing, he shakes his head. "Did the boys put you up to this?" Looking around he yells, "good one boys! Very funny."

"No they didn't! Listen, yo-"

"No!" he says, cutting me off. "You listen, you're crazy! I'm just a normal boy from Wolverhampton." He gets up and walks towards the double doors.

"Liam! I'm telling the truth! That's how you just did that," I nod my head towards the metal doors with the dent on it, "without breaking your hand." Turning around, he lets go of the door and looks at me through the darkness.

"Once you meet your mate, you also meet your wolf which causes you to get stronger. Everything about you will get stronger. Your strength, your senses and especially your feelings. Your wolf will start to crave its mate more and more and if you don't obey, you will weaken along with your wolf. Your wolf needs it's other or it will die leaving you as useless as a corpse."

Walking towards him I was now a foot away. "Don't you see Liam? The gods made us destined to be together. There's no denying it."

There was a moment of silence before he opened the door again. Turning around, he stares at me through the darkness."I love Danielle." He walks out, slamming the door in my face. 3 words was all it took to feel like I got punched in the gut.

-------

Uhh sorry I know it sucks :/ It might be better next week tho! Hopefully.. Anyways, vote, comment and fan!xX