School Days

"Hey you worthless pile of shit get out of bed" that's my mom. She hates me and everything about me. I'm Alex, your typical white wolf, except I'm gay, and I'm a white wolf in a family of black wolves.
"I'm up. I'm up. Just give me a second ok?"
"Get your ass down here right now you faggot!" That's my dad. He has always hated me because I'm the albino one in the family. They wanted me to have black fur so for the longest time I was told I would grow out of it.
"Fine I'm coming." I quickly put on a pair of shorts and an avenged sevenfold shirt and head down, "what did you want?"
"It's your first day of school. You're going to be late." My dad has this evil grin on his face as he said that. He must know I can't stand being late.
"Thanks" I run upstairs and grab my bag. I'm a senior this year and its the first day. Me being 18 I have my license, so I hop on my motorcycle. I ride a black Kawasaki ninja with white rims and red pinstripes.
I get to school about 10 minutes later. As I pull into the motorcycle parking I notice there's a new bike there, another ninja but it's white with pink pinstripes. As I look over the bike I hear the bell ring signaling the start of the school day. Fuck, I'm late to my first class, strength training and cardio, and we have a new teacher and new students to meet.
I get to class right as my name is called, "is there an Alex Alysa Wolf here? If she's here she better speak up unless she wants to be counted absent." The new teacher already broke the one rule all my other teachers know. Don't use my middle name.
"Yes, I'm here, don't use my middle name" I wave at her from the other side of the room. All the other students are snickering and laughing at me as I walk in. I put my bag near my bench for weight lifting and sit on my bench.
"Well be on time next time, otherwise I wouldn't need to call out your name" she says with a menacing glare.
I shrug and ignore it and start writing poetry on my iPod.
"Mr. Wolf you have a new lifting partner today. Your partner is Tyler, he's a new student and he's a senior like you. He just transferred here" I see another fur walking towards me. He's a wolf like me except he has pink fur, and he's shorter than I am by about 4 inches, and he's smaller in muscle mass than I am. Little did I know, this little guy would be my reason to carry on.