Chapter 8 Date Night

Chapter 8

I woke up. Showered. And headed downstairs after getting dressed. The second I got to the stairs my nose filled with the best smell ever.
"Is that Eggs and bacon??" I asked excitedly as I ran down the stairs.
"Yes it is. Would you like some Hun?" Riss asked smiling.
"That's like asking if I'm excited for my date tonight" I said wagging my tail.
"So yes. And do you need anything for tonight?"
"Nah. My bags all packed and I think I got everything. Ill call if I need anything tho." And with that I sat down. Had a yummy breakfast and headed off to school.

-skipping boring school day-

"Hey Tyler. Need another ride home?"
"Nah. Today I got my car. But you're coming over tonight ya? Were you spending the night?"
"Yea. Ill spend the night. You said pizza and a movie ya?"
"Yes. And bring something warm It gets cold here" Tyler smiled and gave me a wink.
"Ok will do" I blushed smiling and went home. Grabbed my stuff. And headed off to Tyler's house for a nice night of fun. I knocked on the door and he opened up.
"Hey Alex. Come on in. How long will the haircut take ya think?"
"Maybe 5 or 10 min" I shrugged.
"Cool. Come on in." He let me in and I looked around amazed. His house seemed bigger inside than outside. After giving him his haircut and getting him looking all cute he headed down to the basement.
"I like the haircut. I think it looks great." His dad said and he smiled at me.
"I like it to" his mom said back. Both his parents were wolves like him. Except one was white and the other was grey. (His dad being the grey one) They were both sitting on the couch
"Thanks. " I smiled and sat on the far side of the couch. Tyler then sat next to me. We ate pizza and talked about school for a little.
"Alright. So tonight we are watching paranormal activity. Now it's a long movie so Alex. Tell your parents you're staying the night. We don't need then worrying about you" Tyler's dad said smiling as he popped the dvd in the player and set it up. Then he turned off the lights so everything was nice and dark. Perfect for a scary movie. I held tight to Tyler for most of the movie. And for some of it I jumped into his lap scared. He didnt seem to mind much. He actually seemed to like me being in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on mine as I pressed against him scared. As the movie came to an end I was a shaking nervous wreck.
"Aww. How cute. Alex. Be careful of how close you get to him. He might just claim you as his" his dad laughed as he turned on the lights and turned off the movie.
"What do you mean?" I blushed looking down realizing I was holding tight to Tyler as I sat in his lap.
"It's ok Alex. I got ya" Tyler smiled as he picked me up and carried me bridal style all the way to his room. Once we were in he and I got ready for bed. Changing into just boxers and hopping in my sleeping bag.
"Hey Alex. Wanna sleep in bed with me? That movie seemed to get to ya a little. I'd hate to see a cute wolf like you have nightmares" I blushes looking at him. Did he just call me cute?? More importantly, he wants to sleep with me??? I nodded and got in bed with him. Snuggling up to him until I got comfortable. I rested my head on his warm soft chest and slowly fell asleep, with the man of my dreams in bed with me, and a bright future waiting in the morning.