Chapter 6 another day

.

I woke up and headed downstairs to the smell of bacon, pancakes, and eggs. Must me moms cooking.
"Morning mom"
"Yes Alex?"
"I'll be home late. I need to work tonight and give Riss a hand on book work"
"Whatever"
And with that I headed off to school and to see Tyler. I arrived a little early and headed to strength training and saw Tyler. He must be here early to stretch a little before class.
"Hey Tyler. How's it going?"
"It's going good. So I need a haircut some time next week. Know anyone who might be available?" He asked smiling and gave a quick wink.
"I'll see if I can fit you in. If not you might need to settle for me" I blushed slightly at the thought of brushing Tyler's fur and giving him a haircut.
"I'd prefer it more if it came from you" I blushed bright red looking away.
"I'm free after school tomorrow" I stammered.
"Cool. My place around 6 work for you? And come hungry. Tomorrow is movie night and we always order a few pizzas"
"Sure. It's a date" I smiled thinking about how this might turn out good for both of us. I get to make him look amazing. And then I get to snuggle up to him.
"You bet it is. Also if you want to spend the night at my place. I'm sure my parents would be cool with it"
I nodded smiling "awesome. Ill think about it" I then started getting ready for lifting and started going through the normal routine for school.

----after school---

I got to work a little early so I decided to go over the schedule again.
"Hey Alex sweetie. If you want you can always come in early if you want. But more importantly. How were things with Tyler?" She gave me a smile and a pat on the back.
"Nothing happened!!" I looked away blushing bright red and clocked in wanting to get started early to be able to get home early.
"Aww. It's ok Hun. Just know I'm rooting for ya. And I'm pretty sure he wants ya too"
"Ok. And I'm off tomorrow ya? I sorta need it off for something important" I tried sounding innocent and sweet, hoping she would just say yes without questioning.
"For a date with Tyler? Sure thing. Just to have a day off and do nothing? Maybe" she smiled at me and gave me the 'I know what you're planning and I want in' look.
"Yes. For a date.."
"Any time Hun. Ill give you a little money on the side. And did you need anything else?" She smiled.
"A miracle"
"Hun. He wants you. You just gotta get him" she winked and I decided to get headed to work and start doing the books and making sure numbers matched up.

---time skip---

"Thanks Hun for helping me out. You sure everything is ok? I noticed you seem more stressed than usual." Riss said as she locked up the front door.
I looked down and nodded "ya. Everything is fine. I'm just a little tired from dealing with family. That's all."
"Hun. If you need a place to stay, my home is always open to you." She gave me a big hug and smiled "and feel free to bring your boyfriend"
"Heh. Ok Riss. And I'll try to remember that." I smiled and gave her a hug back.
"Like I said. Call me mom. Now have a good night Hun "
"Ok mom. Good night" I smiled and headed home after a long hard day. When I got home I noticed that my parents were still up. And the only time they are up this late is when something bad is about to happen..