Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(So in spite of popular demand... I'm going to keep writing!!! Haha. Please comment and write me. Love you guys!!)

Alex PoV:

I quietly woke up and curled into Tyler nuzzling my head on his chest.
"Good morning cutie" I blushed looking up at Tyler as he smiled down at me.
"I didn't know you were up.." I blush and look away. "Or that you were..."
"Gay? Heh. Not a lot of people know. But I think I may have finally found the right guy." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.
"Who might that be?" I blushed hard wagging my tail.
"A cute little wolf who works in a hair salon" he smiled and wrapped his arms around me.
"Hmm. I don't know. He might have his eye on someone else." I said teasingly.
"Who might that be?"
"Hehe. Some wolf who's new in town. I think it might just be my imagination tho" I smiled and kissed his lips gently.
"Hmm. Maybe I should try taking him out for breakfast." Tyler smiled down at me. I climbed on him and laid him smiling
"I hear he likes ihop." I smiled wagging my tail.
"Well if I'm gonna take him I need to get up and get ready." I frowned and got off.then we showered and got ready for the day. "So ihop for breakfast. Wanna take the ninja or a car?" I blushed thinking about riding the motorcycle with him. Me riding right behind him. Holding tight to him. "You ok?"
"Umm. Ya. Lets take the car" I blushed looking down. Good thing I wore jeans. I smiled and headed down and got in the car with him. Then we drove to iHop for breakfast.