Chapter 5 strange encounters.

(Sorry for the wait. The muses have finally struck after reading for hours and hours.. But if you have any suggestions then please let me know.)
(Also Alex pov)

"Hello and welcome to the Angel salon can I get your name?"
"Hey Alex. It's Tyler, I didn't know you worked in a salon."
I looked up and saw Tyler. He was looking right at me and gave me a cute smile and a wave.
"Hey Tyler. Uhhh. Planning on getting a haircut today?" I asked nervously.
"Nah. More just me looking around town to try and find places to go. And a hair salon is a must." He looked around and took a look at the prices. "And it's not super expensive either"
"Hello sweetie, I'm Riss, was there something I could help you with today?" Riss had finished with the previous appointment and I took her money.
"I was looking around for a nice salon to go to. And I see you do good work for a good price. How far in advance do I need to talk to your secretary to get an appointment?" At that Tyler winked at me and smiled.
I looked down blushing slightly and opened the planning and appointment book to try and hide behind it,"Just tell me what day you want and ill try to fit you in"
"Haha. I've never seen you like this before Alex. You're so adorable." Riss picked on me a little and gave me a pat on the back "but he's right. Just tell us a day. Either I will be your stylist or Amanda or Alex here could cut your hair. He normally does books but he has been taught well"
"Thanks for the info. Ill be sure to keep you in mind when I need my hair cut." And with that tyler left the salon.
"Well he was cute. And I saw the way he was looking at you. Mmm. Looked like he likes my secretary" she winked at me and smiles.
"That's the guy from school. Do you really think he likes me..? I mean. I'm nothing special. Just a normal white wolf."
"Sweetie. The way he was looking at you was the same way I look at my wife. Wanting to get all up in there and go to town" she gave me another wink and started laughing.
"RISS!!" I looked at her and she just kept laughing as I turned red imagining him holding me tight to him as he slowly...
"Alex??" I looked up realizing I had been squirming in my chair and blushing hard as I day dreamed about Tyler.
"Sorry. Just. He's cute right? Do you think I have a chance?"
"Hun. Call me mom. And yes. He wants you too."
And with that not much else happened. The day ended and I went home. Had some salad for dinner then took a hot shower and went to bed. I couldn't wait for the next day when I would see Tyler.