Chapter 7 a new chance

Chapter 7
(So really I got nothin. But here goes nothing and hope I can make it into something.)

I walked in and looked at my parents in the living room.
"Alex. We need to talk " fuck. That's the last thing I want to do with them right now.
"Can it wait?"
"No you little faggot. Now get in here!"
I walked in and saw 2 suitcases laying on the floor.
"What's this about? Why are my suitcases here?"
"Pack your things and get out. We heard you had a new boyfriend and we don't want you under our roof anymore. You have till 7am to get what you need and go."
I looked down and grabbed my bags. I looked at the clock 10pm. I had 9 hours to leave my home. I walked upstairs and began packing my things. Then I texted Riss:

Hey could you maybe give me a hand moving some stuff?

Hun. It's late. What's wrong. You never text this late?

I need to get some stuff to a hotel.. I might not be able to be at work for a little...

I'll be there In 5 min. You will stay with me and I'll make sure everything works out. See you soon.

I finished texting and got straight to work packing up. A little later Riss came up and hugged me from behind.

"It's ok hun. You're coming with me. And you'll be my cute little wolf"
"Ok mama Riss." I turned around and hugged her tight. Slightly crying as I did so. And then I finished packing. Loaded up Riss's car. Hoped on my bike and followed Riss home to my new family.
"Welcome to your new home Alex" Riss said as she opened up the door And led me in.
"Hey Alex. It's been a while." Tanya, Riss's wife, gave me a hug. "You are always welcome here. We love you and have always considered you to be our unofficial son. "
"Thanks. This means a lot to me. I don't know where I would go without you.." I set Down my bags and gave Tanya a hug.
They then showed me to my new room. I got settled in and slowly fell asleep knowing that now I had a new family. A new life. And a new chance for Happiness .