Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Dang. This is a lot of chapters. I'm ending soon. Love y'all. !!!)

The rest of the school year went by pretty fast. Riley is working for Riss. Aaron is tutoring Riley so he can do well on finals. Tyler and I are still madly in love and crazy for each other. And I'm doing well. We decided we would all head out for dinner at red lobster. My favorite place to eat!! I love the biscuits.
"Hey Alex. I got a question"
"Yes my sweet Tyler?" I asked.
"I've got a question for you."
"What?"
Tyler got out of the booth and pulled out a little black box. He got on his knees. "Will you.." He stopped and smiled at me.
"Yes!" I said before he could finish.
"Bite into this biscuit and tell me what you think?" He said with a smile on his face as he opened the box. It had in it a regular looking roll like the ones on the table.
"Meanie. Don't tease me like that. I thought you were gonna propose.." I said sadly. I picked up the biscuit and it felt heavy.
"What did you put in it? It seems funny.
"You'll see. Open it up and eat it. With some butter." He said still down on one knee.
"Ok" I said a little sad and confused. I tore open the roll and saw in it a silver ring. I gasped looking down at Tyler who pulled out a card.
"Alex Alysa Wolf. Will you please honor me with your hand in marriage. I love you with all my heart and would like only to make you happy. Your parents have given me permission. But now all I need is for you to say yes. Will you marry me?"
My jaw dropped and I could only nod my head yes as I started to cry. I was so happy. I put the ring on and Riley snapped a photo.
"Can I get a hug from my future husband?" Tyler said with a smile on his face.
"Only if I get to eat this biscuit" I said jokingly and hugged him tight. I heard people saying aww in the background. I knew people were watching. I didn't care. I was happy and I was about to marry the sweetest man I had ever met.
"Guys. The food will be here soon" Aaron said with a big grin on his face.
"Aww. Can't we just ignore it. I have all I could ever want" I whined.
"Shh. It's ok hunny. Sit down. We will eat and be happy." Tyler sat down and I sat next to him holding his paw and resting my head on his shoulder. My tail was wagging like crazy because I was so happy.
"Sorry for the wait sirs. There was a little issue with your food sir" the waiter said pointing to Riley. "Here sir. This is what the chef has to say. " he handed Riley a card. Then out our plates in front of all of us.
"You gotta be kidding right? This must be meant for him. But you're a little late" Riley said pointing to me and then he looked down at his plate. "This must be a joke?" He said again confused.
"It's no joke. Read the card cutie. And put it on." Aaron said as Riley picked up a ring and put it on.
"Will you marry me?" Riley Said blushing looking over at Aaron.
"Will you marry me my sweet Riley? You make me happier than any other could." He said smiling. Riley nodded hugging Aaron tightly.
"Anything for my bear!" Riley said happily.
We all are dinner together and smiled. Occasionally getting comments from a few people there. We didn't care. We were happy and together. We were all planning on marrying our boyfriends and living happy lives. We couldn't ask for more.

(Like I said.. Won't be long.. I'm sorry. But I don't feel like writing anymore.. These might be my last times I write anything like this...)