Author's Note

Hello!

Thanks for reading my story.

Just a disclaimer: I don't own Dan and Phil, any of the YouTubers I mention nor do I own any of the Harry Potter franchise, unfortunately. All characters belong to their respective owners and J.K. Rowling.

Also, the inspiration for this story was in the above picture.

A few things:
»This story is set a year after the Battle of Hogwarts.

»I know Dan and Phil aren't the same age in real life. I just thought it would be cuter if they were.

»I am aware Phil is not naturally raven-haired. I really love his current hair colour and I think it truly suits him.

»Most of this isn't canon!! If I make a mistake, please Private Message me and help me fix it, I really do appreciate it.

»I have not fully edited this story!! Honestly, I'm such a shit writer. I just write down a rough draft, go over it once, add some stuff then publish it. once I reach 2.5k reads I will go over this story, rewrite a little and make it even better! I will update when this happens.

»Voting, comments and shares make my day. Also, let's be Internet friends! Feel free to message me and we can totally rant about phan or bands or any of our mutual obsessions. Honestly, I don't bite and I need more friends. My readers are the best people in the world. I love you all.

»I'm beginning to post this story on ao3. As of 7/13/16, this is the ONLY other place you can find my story. Don't post this shit anywhere else, y'all or I'll go all Legally Blonde on your asses. Just kidding. But yeah.

»People who relentlessly help and support this story are:

{amaz1ngphil. You're probably going tired of reading about her but she is one of my best friends and has great ideas! She also makes every edit at the beginning of my story and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you, Toni.}

{Nat3826. He reads my story and is a really good friend of mine and he's just really cool. Thanks for being rad, Max.}

{Zahra. Idek her account but I will add it later. She has AMAZING ideas and I plan on writing all of them. Thanks Zaboomafoo.}

{Alociel. She's really cute and reads my story often. Thanks babe. }

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Much love, Loren.

(The picture I used in my newest story cover belongs to www.asianellenpage.tumblr.com)