Chapter 17 Anger Management:

Do you sometimes want to scream on the top of your lungs, or hug your mom and cry loudly? Well, you're not alone, because I feel the same way. I can't take keeping all my feeling bottled up. I want to be excited, I want to cry, I want to be angry, I want feel something!

I have to hide this curse from my own family, so I don't get sent off to be tested on by scientists. Taylor has been trying to help me through this. Thank God, for him being a great friend. Today for instance, my self esteem was as low as the depths of hell.

I was literally wanted to jump around, scream, and just go crazy. I know I can't, but I wanted it too so badly. This made me feel so angry that My hands looked red again. I went to open the door, but the doorknob melted. I hyperventilate and sank down to the floor.

"Taylor, please help," I whisper to myself.

Just then like it was on cue, Taylor knocked on my door.

"Shawn, are you okay?" He asked,"What happened to the doorknob?"

"I melted it off on accident," I said choked off.

"Shawn, you'll forgive me later," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at my hands.

I hear him kick the door down. I look over and my door was on the ground. Taylor kneeled down next to me.

"You look like you need to burn off some steam," he said laughing.

I gave him a stern look and he stopped.

"You got to work on your timing, Taylor," I said giggling.

"Yes, master," he said blankly.

"Oh, no!" I said beginning to cry.

"I'm just kidding," he said putting his hands on my shoulders,"Come on, I want to show you something."

"I'm not in the mood," I said laying on the floor.

"I got food," he said in a tempting voice.

"Where are we going?" I said sitting up.

"My house," he said smirking.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I said dragging him.

I grabbed his hand and ran down the stairs. I realize my hands were still hot and I let go.

"Aren't you going to put your shoes on?" He asked.

"You see that puddle over there," I said pointing at the puddle in the corner.

"Did you melt your shoes?" he asked crossing his arms.

I shook my head, feeling the shame bubbling inside of me.

"Shawn, that's the third pair this week," he said sighing.

"Here, I'll help you," he said getting a pair of vans.

He put them on and tied them for me. I thanked him and I followed him to his house. His house was nice, it was an old house that the white paint was chipping off. The flowers were dead and the grass look like hasn't been cut in a while. I looked and see beer cans and wine bottles all over the lawn.

"I hope you don't mind my house, it hasn't worked on in a while," he said before he opened the door.

"I don't mind it," I said.

We walked inside and it was so clean unlike the front yard.

"My father's out on business," he said slipping his shoes off.

I slipped mine off and followed him to this door. He opened the door and it leaded to the unfinished basement. It was filled exercising equipment.

"Okay, now close your eyes," he instructed.

I closed my eyes and waited.

"Okay, open them," he said excited.

I open my eyes to see a dummy of Nash. I was confused of what he made me this, but I was too angry to think of any reasons.

"Okay, I want you to destroy this dummy, but not with your bare hands," he explained.

"You don't mean," I said looking at my red hands.

He shook his head and went behind me.

"Just take all your emotions you feel out on this dummy," he said.

"Okay," I said looking back at him.

I thought of every horrible thing he said to me, the pain I felt when he beat me senseless, it made me feel sick inside. I open my eyes, a tear fell from my face, and I clenched my firey fists. I looked at the dummy and let my feeling out. I stretch my arms out and fire came out of my hands. It was like two blowtorches.

When I was done, I looked at my hands and they were back to my normal color. I looked at the dummy and all I saw was a pile of ash. I turn to Taylor and smiled.

"You feel better?" he asked.

"Yeah, much," I said sighing.

"Do you want some pizza?" He asked.

"Sure," I said following him up the stairs.

"Nothing goes better with rage than pizza," he said which made me laugh.

We plopped on the couch, and turned on the T.V. Usually boys would sports, but us, now way! We watch a lot of cartoon from Tom and Jerry to Mickey Mouse.

"To be honest, I love watching cartoons, way more than football," he said looking around.

"You've been very alert for the past hour," I said,"Is everything okay?"

"Um, yeah, e-everything is fine," he said getting up,"I think I should get the pizza."

"Okay," I said smiling.

I decided to put my headphones in and listen to music. I got this new song and I want to listen to it so badly. While I was listening to music, I felt like this distributions, but I ignored it. I looked at the time and it was 6:54 and Taylor left at 6:09.

"Maybe it's just traffic," I thought to myself,"Don't freak out."

I decided to take a walk and not look for Taylor, key word: not. I walk sprung and I saw some ice. Ice in the middle of fall? Either winter coming early or Jack Frost is here. I like to think its the second one. I walk over to see something terrifying!

"Oh my God!" I yelled.