Chapter 2: Four More People?

The next morning, (y/n) woke up, unknown where Tino was. Your thoughts were interrupted by a delicious aroma that may be coming from the kitchen. You hopped out of bed and slowly opened the door, not wanting to disturb anybody. You tiptoed down the stairs. There appeared the living room, dining room, and kitchen of the first floor of the house. Your nose kept tingling from the aroma coming from the kitchen. You peaked and saw Tino happening to cook what appeared to be breakfast.

"What the? Tino, who's that kid?" Someone asked. You started to think, 'someone else lives here?'

Tino turned around and saw you with your face shown halfway. He was a bit surprised and came up to you. He gave a big, happy smile and pulled a seat for you to sit on. Right in front of you was a Danish man with spiky, blonde hair and blue eyes. He also was still in his nightwear. He gently smiled at you and asked,"Well, hey! What's your name, little one?"

"She happens to be (y/n). (Y/n), that is Matthias. In case you're wondering, he happens to be one of my friends that I live with." Tino introduced.

'There are more people?' You thought.

Three minutes passed, and Tino was done with cooking breakfast. As soon as he served them in each plate, three more people appeared down the stairs. One happened to be blonde like Tino and Matthias. He had blue eyes and wore glasses. The second was blonde as well, but he had a hair clip attached and a curl sticking out for some reason. The last one had slight white and gray hair, blue eyes, and a puffin on his left shoulder. The three of them were a bit confused when they glanced at you.

"Oh, yeah. (Y/n), I forgot to tell you I live with three other people. Sorry about that. Guys, this is (y/n). This is Berwald (one with glasses), Emil (one with puffin), and Lukas (one with curl)." Tino answered. Berwald, Emil, and Lukas replied with a murmured "Hello."

Tino explained everything about (y/n) and why she ended up living at their house. Everyone listened, while Matthias dropped a tear and hugged you.

"I am so sorry about you," Matthias said. You hugged him back.

"Let go of her, you Dane." Lukas said, annoyed.

Everyone finished their breakfast and stormed off on their own. Since you had no choice of your own, you decided to follow Tino, since he's the only one you can trust.