Chapter 14: Birthday Girl

As you woke up, you didn't realize how quiet the house was. You saw a (f/c) dress hanged to your closet with a note attached to it. Curious, you walked up and took off the note and read it.

(Y/n), we all went to go get something. Don't be worried. Peter and our other friend of ours is around the house somewhere. After you had finished your breakfast, take a shower and groom yourself. The girl can help you with your hair. AND DON'T FORGET TO WEAR THIS DRESS!! -Tino Berwald Matthias Lukas Emil

You placed the note on the bed and walked downstairs only to find Peter and and a woman with light brown hair and two flowers displayed in her hair. She was dressed up in a green dress along with a white apron.

"(y/n) you're awake!" Peter said. The woman approached to you.

"So you're (y/n) right?" The woman had somewhat a Hungarian accent. Her voice was pretty high and cute. "I'm Elizabeta."

You detailed her carefully, seeming she was a nice person. You smiled at her and she did the same back to you.

"Go eat your breakfast. I will dress you up as soon as you're done." She pointed out the platter of food on the counter. It was pancakes drizzled with maple syrup all over. You grabbed your fork and started eating. While doing so, you chatted away with Peter and Elizabeta.

***

"You look perfect! What do you think?" Elizabeta said as she turned you around to face the mirror.

You were awed at how your hair turned out. "It's beautiful! Wow!"

"Now we're gonna go out for a while with Peter, okay?"

"Okay." It seemed reasonable to you. Elizabeta and Peter were pretty dressed up semi-formally. The three of you headed out of the house, locked the main door, and drove to who knows where Elizabeta will take you with her car.

***About 10 minutes later***

"Hello?" Tino yelled out. The house answered with a long silence, which meant that the three people were finally out of the house. Tino cleared the doorway for Matthias to enter. Matthias had a box, where the cake was, in his safe hands. Emil held onto the balloons and other decorations necessary for the party. Lukas and Berwald simultaneously entered the house with a couple of gifts in both occupied hands. Tino locks the car and closes the door.

***

"It's fun, isn't it?"Peter said. The three of you were ice skating. [Unless you knew how to ice skate] You were slightly screaming for your life.

"Oh come on, (y/n). It's fun!" Elizabeta had a fun tone on her. All of you skated around the rink with hands together. Since you had a cardigan (don't know what that is? Look it up), it slightly made you feel warm.

"Maybe we should head home now." Elizabeta said. You had a touch of sadness in you. You really wanted to do more fun things, but you knew that maybe Elizabeta didn't have time later on. The three of you took off your skates and walked to the car.

***

"CAKE?" Tino yelled out.

"CHECK!"

"ALL DECORATIONS?"

"CHECK!"

"PRESENTS?"

"CHECK!"

"Formal attire~?" Everyone looked good in their semi-formal look.

"Check~!"

"Have all guests arrived?" Tino goes through a list of people invited to the party.

*A minute and a half of listing names brought to you by the Nordics~ ;)*

"THEY'RE HERE!!" Matthias, Alfred, Gilbert, Feliciano, and Tino screamed. Everyone scrambled into different places to find a hiding spot.

~~~

Elizabeta parallel parked out the filled drive way. She and Peter contained excitement in them, and you were slightly confused. As you got out the car, you were already walking up to the front porch of the house. Elizabeta turned the key to the house and opened the door. When you stepped in, everything was dark. You started walking, but more slowly to be careful. Everyone popped out and yelled, "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (y/n)!"

You were in shock. You didn't realized it was your birthday today because of the whole depressed feeling inside you that you almost forgot everything of you in your life. You brought tears into your eyes, looked everywhere for Tino, and rushed up and hugged him. Tino's face was surprised when you rushed up to him. There were "awww"'s everywhere. You looked up to him and spoke, taking his hands in yours.

"I really really want to thank you for taking care of me. For keeping me here. For being so nice and respective. Thank you!" You cried with a smile on your face. Tino fell down few tears and ruffled your hair a bit. He kneeled down to your height and held your chin to look him in his kind, blue eyes.

"(Y/n), you were very lucky that I found you. If it wasn't for me, who knows. Danger will creep into you even more out there. I took you with me because I didn't want anyone to hurt such a fragile thing." Tino touched your cheek gently. The other four came to you and hugged you. You weren't surrounded in such a warm, kind, and happy atmosphere ever since your parents died. Emil kneeled in front of you, Tino moving out of the way, and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Are you ready to blow those candles, birthday girl?" He gave a small, affectionate grin. His purple eyes glistening in him.

You gave a grin. "Yup." Emil smiled back happily.

~~~

Everyone gathered around the cake and started singing the usual holiday song to you, happy birthday.

"Happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday dear -

*** Since you were turning seven, skipping to a few years taking you to your 13th birthday!***

"-(y/n).

Happy birthday to you." You blew out the candles of the cake as applause and cheers filled around the room. Matthias placed an arm around you, smile on your face. You looked up and saw Tino from a distance. He gave you a smile and a thumbs up. You gave him a thumbs up back to him.

~~~

As you were chatting with your closest friend, Matthew, you had to excuse yourself to the restroom. Being the nice person he was, he accepted the excuse and let you. While walking, you heard a creak from the floorboard. You were slightly scared, but kept on walking. Suddenly, someone covered your mouth and dragged you into the bathroom. You didn't knew who it was, but you knew the person either wasn't invited to the party. You thought it carefully, and realized it was a kidnapper. The person wanted to kidnap you. The person turned you around to face him or her. The person had red eyes, size similar to Tino's. The person's eyes was the last thing you saw before you were met by darkness.