Chapter 4: Welcome to my Fairytale

You strolled along upstairs only to sea bunch of rooms down the hallway. You noticed a door that was left ajar. You slowly walked towards it when you see a bright light shining upon you. Once you stepped inside, you felt like you were in Hogwarts (from Harry Potter btw). Potions, spell books, and cloaks everywhere. You were quite amazed by this room, so you looked at one of the spell books. A little spark lit when you opened the book, startling you.

"Wha-? What do these words even say?" You said, confused.

"I believe I would happen to know," someone said. That someone was non other than Lukas.

"Lukas? This is your room? It's amazing! I love it!" You replied back.

"Want to see something?" Lukas asked. You took a step closer to Lukas as he grabbed his wand. He grabbed one of the spell books and placed it flat on the desk.

"*Mobiliarbus."He stated. The book then floated up in midair. You were amazed that you were seeing a book float before your eyes.

"Want to see another trick?"

"Yeah!"

"**Mobilicorpus." When he stated the spell, you started floating in the air. Your eyes widen in amazement as he lifted you a bit higher.

"Lukas, this is awesome!" You said. You thanked him when he placed you back on the ground.

"My pleasure. Why don't you head off with the others. I have something to do. I'll meet you at dinner." Lukas replied.

"Okay, see ya!" You said.

Once you were out of Lukas's room, you were back to the mysterious hallway of doors. The next thing you knew, a puffin looked up at you, strangely confused. You stared back and noticed that it was Emil's.

"Ugh, you stupid puffin. Get back here. Hey, did he cause you any trouble?" Emil questioned.

"No, I'm fine." You admitted.

"Well, do you want to come with me for a while?"

"Sure." You grinned.

*Mobiliarbus: a spell that floats objects

**Mobilicorpus: a spell that can lift object AND bodies

{Spells were based out of Harry Potter}