Chapter 6: SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!

You got bored all of a sudden, and dinner doesn't start till fifteen minutes. Tino was cooking, Lukas had some work to do, Emil had to deal with his puffin, and Berwald had to build. You now noticed that you haven't checked out Matthias yet. You went over to Tino to ask if he seen Matthias.

"Yes. He's outside. And you might want to bring a jacket because it's cold outside."

You put on your jacket you had and unleashed the cold, brittle winter. Outside you saw Matthias clear snow out of their driveway. When he glanced at your way, he waved and gave a big grin.

"(Y/n)! Yo came here to help me?" He willingly asked.

"Actually, I got bored and had no one to talk to. If you want help, then okay. I guess I'll help you." You said.

After you both shoveled out snow for half an hour, you decided to have a snowball fight. You against him. You two built snow forts and prepared snowballs by your sides.

"LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!!!" Matthias shouted.

You started throwing an insane amount of snowballs over Matthias, which he shielded and threw a few back. Once you threw the right amount of snowballs, Matthias was covered almost head to toe.

"Heh. You might've won this time, but I will get you next time!" He declared.

"Hey. Time for dinner. Get inside." Berwald admitted. Matthias reached out his arm.

"Miss?"

You reaches out your hand and took his hand with yours, leading you inside. You suddenly had a puppy pounce on your face. You took the puppy off your face and detailed it. It's fur was white as snow. The fur was so soft, the puppy looked like it was stuffed.

"Aw, how cute!" Tino popped out and said that.

"Who's this?" You asked.

"That's Hanatamago. Our cute, little puppy." He said as he petted Hanatamago.

"Cute." You complimented.

"Come on. What are you waiting for? Tino whipped us up some sort of feast!" Matthias exclaimed.

"Well, let's go before you get a frostbite." He said again.

"What's with you and frostbites? As long as you have a jacket, you're fine." You grinned.