Chapter 7: Stop! Dinnertime!

Once you and Tino walked in, your eyes popped from what you are seeing. A feast - looking table was full of food. You ran, snatched Lukas's plate, and piled up a heap plate of food. You sliced and scooped food right through your plate and started eating like a pig. Everyone had a blank look that says,"how does she eat that fast?"

"Well, (y/n), help yourself!" Tino said.

You gave a smile and went back to eating. After you finished eating, someone placed a shoulder on you. You turned around and saw Matthias with a freakishly huge smile.

"Hey (y/n), how would you like dessert?" He asked. You nodded and gave you a plate of Danish cookies.

"Hey, set your cookies aside because I'm going to give her the troll cream I made."

You put a puzzled look on your face.

"Don't forget my Barkram." Berwald included.

"What about my Buckthorn Cheesecake?" Tino asked.

"Uh, no one can defeat my official Blueberry Cardamom Ice Cream." Emil stated.

Everyone argued and argued until Berwald broke it.

"Okay. (Y/n), why don't you take a sample of it?" Tino admitted.

"Okay." You simply said.

You took a spoonful of each dessert and took a taste.

"Um... I... Love them all! I just can't choose one." You said.

There was a silent pause and everyone thanked you for your honesty. You then went back to your desserts until you were too full. The good thing is that you actually finished all of it.

"Well, who wants to catch a movies? My treat!" Matthias declared.

Everyone murmured a "sure","why not", and "Ja".